An Erotic Story :-)

Old November 21st, 2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.knives, soc.culture.thai, rec.scuba, rec.travel.asia,rec.food.cooking
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

Default An Erotic Story :-)

On Nov 21, 3:16 am, (Deckard) wrote:
One spring day, a fish was swimming about a foot below the surface of
a lake and saw a fly hovering just out of striking distance.

The fish said to itself, "If that fly comes six inches closer, I'll
jump up and have myself a meal."

Just then, a bear on the shore of the lake looked up and said to
itself, "If that fly gets any closer to that fish, the fish will jump
up, and I'll catch the fish and have myself a meal."

As luck would have it, a hunter saw what was happening. He thought to
himself, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump,
the bear will lean over to grab the fish, and I'll shoot the bear."

Just then, a rat was standing behind the hunter saying to itself, "If
that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will
lean over to grab the fish, the hunter will lean over to shoot the
bear, and I'll grab the sandwich from the back pocket of the hunter."

However, unbeknownst to the rat, a cat was observing everything and
thinking, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump,
the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the rat
will grab the sandwich, and I'll snatch the rat."

At that very moment, the fly dropped a few inches, the fish grabbed
the fly, the bear grabbed the fish, the hunter shot the bear, the rat
grabbed the sandwich, the cat jumped, missed the rat and landed in the
lake.

The moral of this story is:
.
.
.

"When the fly drops six inches the pussy will get wet."

:-)
Mort

Joke send in by our pedo French, Deckard.

Don't forget the specials at the Chaisone's bar and save $$$$$.

Last months action before the new year?

Do you want to have some excitement before the new year?

Anyone who visit the Chaisone's bar before new year will get a FREE
blowjob from Sue, Anna or Emily Chaisone.

Every client who gets a blowjob from Sue, Anna and Emily Chaisone will
receive a discount of 50% on his/her next visit.

Of course, we are still offering our specials for an unlimited time:

SPECIAL 1: If you chose to get a free blowjob from Anna Chaisone, she
will perform without glasses!!

SPECIAL 2: Emily Chaisone will give a FREE ball massage to every 5th
visitor of our bar.
This offer is only valable untill December 31th.

SPECIAL 3: On general demand, Sue Chaisone will cover her head while
giving a FREE BLOWJOB.

After the FREE blowjob, you can enjoy a FREE ride on the buffalo with
Sue's pimp, Bryan S. Chaisone.

Call now (703) 4446233 and make a reservation.

PLEASURE GUARANTEED

Bryan & Sue S.Chaisone
219 Hillsdale Dr
Sterling VA 20164-1221
(703) 4446233

Here is a picture of the Sue Chaisone, the ugly who
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_536lo.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bryan Chaisone, the dumbass riding on his
buffalo trough the streets of Manassas
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_573lo.jpg

Please visit our new group:

http://groups.google.com/group/abuse-aware-aid?hl=en