Last minute pricing

Old December 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Dr. HotSalt

Default Last minute pricing/Mark(ie) Trolls The Cruise Newsgruppe !!!

On Dec 28, 12:18*pm, N4469P wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:34:05 -0800 (PST), Dr. HotSalt wrote:
On Dec 28, 4:26*am, "Samuel Luter (N4469P)"
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 23:21:53 GMT, Dr. HotSalt wrote:
On Dec 26, 3:09*am, Mark Edwards wrote:
Tiger Would wrote:
At least I don't waste my time photoshopping kidney stones.

No cluons were harmed when Dr. HotSalt wrote:

*If I *had* photoshopped them, they'd look better.

But how did they taste? Also, crunchy or not-crunchy? The world
awaits these answers, with baited breath.

Sadly, Mr. Happy is not equipped with taste buds, and the ones I
do have were not utilized. From the clacking noises made when I
dropped the rock and the flakes onto the microscope sample holder
thingy I'm gonna guess they're crunchy, but again I didn't
actually test them for that.

I sent the damnthings to The Lab for appropriate
tortur^H^Hanalysis. Maybe they'll test them for such things.

Everybody (that gives a rat's ass), let your breath off the hook
until I get the results back.

Dr HotSalt, I am intrigued. *Can you tell me what your name means.

* No.
-
-
-
-
-
-
* Oh, all right. I did an Instant Review of Morton HotSalt in ark.
Kibo mocked me, the salt, and a few other things so I took the nym in
celebration of that.

Then go **** yourself.

Merry Hmas to you, too, asshat.

Dr. HotSalt
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
N4469P

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 07:19:47 GMT, Dr. HotSalt wrote:

On Dec 28, 12:18*pm, N4469P wrote:

Merry Hmas to you, too, asshat.

Dr. HotSalt

Assclown.

Old January 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
samvaknin

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders12.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...sorders13.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...sorders14.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq1.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Pathological Narcissism diagnosed with Other Mental Health Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial
Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...sorders16.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...sorders15.html

Cyber (Internet) Narcissists and Psychopaths

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

Female Narcissists

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq34.html
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Default Last minute pricing

[Default] Thus spake George Leppla :

Tourism World wrote:
Thanks George,

But where do these people book the low fares when they are avilable?

All travel agents have access to these last minute rates (when they are
available). The idea is to sell the cabins as quickly as possible... so
you make them available to as many outlets as possible.

Carnival's Super Saver fares are supposed to be the guaranteed lowest.
If you're willing to book WTF out with a nonrefundable deposit.

RCI's "Sales Event" tomorrow has Navigator of the Seas 4 night OV for
$249 on the 12st and $279 on the 30th. But these rooms will vanish in
nothing flat. If you can get to Miami cheaply, that is.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

I love my country, It's my government I fear.

Hey, turnabout's fair play.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake (Gadget World):

Am I the only one who always meets everyone who paid a fraction of the
price for a last minute booking?

Just about every cruise I am on, someone tells us that they booked the
week before the cruise and got:

*a 50% discount
*upgrade to a balcony or Suite from an inside
*on board credit of a $100 or more

Or a combination of the above.

Usually these people are not big time repeat passengers of the cruise
line they booked or know much about cruises. Sometimes these braggers
are first timer's and they think that everyone got the same deal. They
all say they found the deal on the internet, but don't remember the
site.

OTOH, I've been the lowest fare from time to time. Usually, though,
folks tend to lie in either direction. Either they claim to have paid
more ("i'm so fracking rich I don't care") or they don't want to be
seen as a gulible yokel who paid too much (unlike all the liars at the
table who actually paid more).

On Florida sailings I am also bombarded by passengers who live up North
asking me if locals just go to the port on the sailing day, and play
"let's make a deal".

I almost NEVER see resident rates for TX/OK/LA out of Galveston. But
I just had one for the Freedom of the Seas. And TN rates for the
Voyager out of Galveston.

The idea of showing up at the pier and getting a cheap rate
disappeared on 9/12/2001. TSA wants all your information 3 days in
advance. Heck, you can barely do that at the airport without finding
out which "inspector" has the biggest hands. :-)

Perhaps I am missing the boat, as sailings that are half empty two week
before departure are always full when the ship leaves the port.

Where are all these deals? and how long before the cruise are they
available.

It would make sense for the highest level of loyalty club member
retirees living near a port to be notified shortly before the cruise for
a significant discount, but when we were offered a free cruise for this
month we already had another cruise booked and paid for.

Gadget