Merry Christmas.....

Old December 25th, 2009, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Stephen Ellenson

Default Merry Christmas.....

...... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!

Old December 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Stephen Ellenson wrote:
..... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!

Also (since we are a European travel group):

Joyeux Noél, Frohe Weinachten, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad ....(etc.)
Old December 25th, 2009, 07:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erick T. Barkhuis[_3_]

Stephen Ellenson wrote:
..... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!

Also (since we are a European travel group):

Joyeux Noél, Frohe Weinachten [...]

....and since it's Christmas, we don't mind spelling errors.

--
Erick
Old December 25th, 2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Poetic Justice

Erick*T.*Barkhuis wrote;

...and since it's Christmas, we don't mind
spelling errors.

Your right.
Regards, Walter

twftarm

Old December 25th, 2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Stephen Ellenson wrote:
..... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!

Also (since we are a European travel group):

Joyeux Noél, Frohe Weinachten [...]

...and since it's Christmas, we don't mind spelling errors.

? Blame my various phrase books - I copied their spelling.
Old December 25th, 2009, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Poetic Justice

Erick*T.*Barkhuis wrote;

and since it's Christmas, we don't mind
spelling errors.

Poetic Justice wrote;

Your right.

Magda wrote;

HIS right?? Or his left? His left what?
(I do mind!)

Note the smilely face.
The error was intentional.
And guess who the joke was aimed at.
Regards, Walter

...And Paradise Was Lost...like teardrops in the rain...

Old December 26th, 2009, 09:26 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erick T. Barkhuis[_3_]

Stephen Ellenson wrote:
..... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!
Also (since we are a European travel group):

Joyeux Noél, Frohe Weinachten [...]

...and since it's Christmas, we don't mind spelling errors.

? Blame my various phrase books - I copied their spelling.

In that case, you probably want to return those phrase books and demand
your money back.

--
Erick
Old December 26th, 2009, 10:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_2_]

On 25 Dec, 18:18, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Stephen Ellenson wrote:
..... to rec.travel.europe, one and all!

Also (since we are a European travel group):

Joyeux Noél, Frohe Weinachten, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad ....(etc.)

'N Ddedwydd Nadolig!

Surreyman
Old December 26th, 2009, 02:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Poetic Justice

Note the smilely face.
The error was intentional.

Magda wrote;

Yeah, keep saying that.

No, once is enough thank you.
But you *oddly* left out the 3rd line?
"And guess who the joke was aimed at".

I'm listening. We are all listening.

Very well, here it comes.

You are so predictable, which makes the joke so much the better as you
fell for it 'hook, line and sinker'.

I knew you would *immediately* respond to my 1st post because of the
'your' for 'you're'.

And I knew you *never* would accept the explaination of my 2nd post
because the joke was about you and you have no sense of humor about
yourself (towards others yes but in a mean way).
So at the bottom of my 1st post I added these letters 'twftarm' which
you also quoted in your 1st response.

And to copy your posting style over the years (which I won't get into)
I will leave out two words to let you or the others listening try to
figure out.

Hint; It's a term and not vulgar.

*That *Was *For *The *A *R *Magda.

Years ago when this board was still somewhat active with the regular
posters there would have been no need to explain my 1st post, they would
have gotten the joke right-off.
Goodbye...~Walter

...And Paradise Was Lost...like teardrops in the rain...