Canadian Homestay Home - Vancouver

Old November 2nd, 2003, 05:39 AM
Vancouver Homestay Home

Default Canadian Homestay Home - Vancouver

Need a Canadian homestay? Are you studying in the Vancouver area in
British Columbia?

Christian home is available for two female homestay students.
- The house is quite new and modern
- Shared computer w high-speed DSL Internet
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and over 2000 square feet.
- Centrally located in the Metrotown area. Walk to Central Park,
library, swimming pools, tennis, gym, shopping, movies, restaurants,
etc.

http://www.metrotown.info/canada-bur...otown-map.html
http://metropolis.shopping.ca/cambri.../mall_dir.html
http://www.city.burnaby.bc.ca/cityha...an_cntrlp.html

- Over 60 schools within 10km
- 8 min walk to Skytrain
– 20 min to downtown Vancouver

http://www.translink.bc.ca/Service_I...ares/SkyTrain/

We are a Christian married couple with a happy 18-month-old baby boy.
We are culturally Canadian and English is the only language spoken in
the home. Our ethnic roots go back to India, so we are sensitive to
Western & Asian customs.

The lady has a University degree in Biology. The husband is a Quality
Manager in Telecom. We cook Korean, Indian, Chinese, Thai and Italian
foods. The location is close to everything and because of the
Skytrain, you can travel anywhere very quickly.

There are 2 homestay rooms available.
- (10' X 10') square foot bedroom, large shared bathroom
double size bed, standard closet, for $700 Canadian Dollars

- (12' X 14') square foot bedroom, with a private full bathroom,
double size bed, large closet, for $850 Canadian Dollars

All rooms have a dresser, chair, desk & study lamp.

If interested please email