Crown and Anchor Magazine Coupons

Old December 12th, 2003, 04:09 PM
DaFlaBear

Default Crown and Anchor Magazine Coupons

Why won't RCCL let you use the same coupon in the Crown and Anchor
Magazine for DIFFERENT cruises?
I used a coupon for a listed cruise on the Mariner, and wanted to use
the same coupon for a listed cruise on the Radience.
I thought the whole idea was to get you to "go out there".
I guess I will that week, but on a different line at a lesser price.
I'd be happy if I were them to get me (platinum almost diamond) on
multiple cruises just for a small discount per cabin.

Old December 13th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Mark Olenski

You are missing the point of why they have the coupons. They have certain
ships and certain times they want to fill.

Old December 13th, 2003, 06:09 PM
DaFlaBear

No, I guess I didn't make myself clear.
I want to use the coupon a SECOND time for ANOTHER cruise that is listed
on the coupon for a date and ship listed on the coupon.
You make my point exactly.
If they WANT you to sail during certain times on certain ships listed
within the coupon, why not encourage you to do so on more than one
occasion?

Old December 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM

i'm pretty sure you can use the coupon
for two cabins on the same ship, so why
not different sailings and different ships?

Old December 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Tom & Linda

Call Royal Caribbean and ask for the C&A desk. Then explain to them
what you want. Maybe they'll send you a second magazine.

--Tom

Old December 13th, 2003, 08:04 PM
DaFlaBear

Shir,
I asked and they said no.
But I'm going on the Brilliance Monday.
I'll see if the on board RCCL agent will let me do it.
I have a copy of the original I already used for the Mariner for
January.

" No one promises you tomorrow".... Walter Payton, 10/7/84.

Old December 13th, 2003, 08:05 PM
DaFlaBear

Tom,
I'll give that a try.
Bob

" No one promises you tomorrow".... Walter Payton, 10/7/84.

Old December 14th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Len C.

I never have a problem! I usually use a coupon for my next cruise either
from the C&A magazine or from the Thank You letter after the cruise for
completing the comment card while on board... coupons always attached to
the letters!