hookers in china

Old January 20th, 2008, 07:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

Default hookers in china and cheap China 5-star hotels!

"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD "
kirjoitti
On Jan 19, 6:08 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:43 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jan 19, 3:17 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:35 am, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jan 18, 11:21 wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:52 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 15, 7:07
wrote:

On Jan 13, 11:41 am, rst0wxyz wrote:

On Jan 13, 1:38
wrote:

On Jan 12, 11:30 am, "st. Mary' s ****ing **** hole"

wrote:
always better give hard cash .

"Mistress" not prostitute - that's a slight
*quantitative* difference,
much like wife versus mistress. Some like it quick,
others love it
slow.

Bottom line: Men buy, women sell. Quoted
before -http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/11/economics-prostitution-marriage_cx_m...

Human nature.

You can see RAT's view of woman. Is it any wonder why RAT
is a lonely
old soul? Even money can not buy him happiness.

If money cannot buy happiness, it can at least rent it?
http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg

(Divvy amount by 8 and you get US $ rate. Some women are ugly
though -
just look at the pics)

i have enough money to rent upscale. anybody know how to get
in
contact with the most exclusive high rent virgins in china?

Dear Dr. Humperdink:

"Exclusive high rent virgins in China"? What an oxymoron! I don't
think exclusivity coexists with "China" in the world of
prostitution....or in just about anything.

Not all is lost however. Even the cheapest American guy can
afford 5-
star luxe hotels in China.

5-star hotels in China cost the same as 5-star hotels in the U.S.
and
they are run the same way.

Oh really!!!??? Just out of curiosity I looked up hotel rates in
Beijing, you know, the city where the 2008 Olympics is taking place.

Sample of some 5-star 'standard' & 'business' or 'deluxe' suites:

Let's take the Holiday Inn Crown Plaza Beijing, 5 stars thru & thru!!
Deluxe Room is 874 RMB -- That's a measly $120 bucks!

Excuse me, but is that really really how much *5 star* hotels in
America (or Europe) cost in their major cities? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
We're talking about BEIJING not Chinese some PooPoo shantytown here!

Here're a few mo
5 star International Hotel Beijing - $110 US (business room)
5 star King Wing Hotel Beijing - $83 US (standard room) - yep, a 5-
star Hotel in China is like American Motel rates!!
5 star Mariott Hotel Beijing - $154 US (standard room) - ouch! This
one's soooooo out-of-reach!

Even more samples:
5 star Celebrity International Grand Hotel Beijing - $103 US
5 star Huandao Boya Hotel Beijing - $88 US
5 star Jinqiao International Garden Beijing - $83 US (deluxe), $63
(classic)
5 star Wangfujing Grand Hotel - $83 US (standard)

Beijing Hotel
Beijing Hotel

Address: 33 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137766
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Twin Beds Room (Building A, C)
998 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Executive Room (Building A) 1680 RMB (One Breakfast Included)
Superior Suite (Building A) 3000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 180RMB, Extra bed rate: 415RMB/night

Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing
Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing

Address: No.69 Banjing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-88598888
Chinese Address for Print
Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Twin Beds Room 750 RMB 2007-12-01/2008-02-28
Superior Double Bed Room 800 RMB
Business Room 1080 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Superior Suite 1250 RMB
Business Suite 1480 RMB (Breakfast Included)

Buffet breakfast rate: 50RMB, Extra bed rate: 200RMB

China World Hotel Beijing
China World Hotel Beijing

Address: 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue, Beijing, China
Telephone: 86-10-65052266
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Room
2415 RMB (For One Person) 2007-12-13/2007-12-31
2645 RMB (For Two Person)
Deluxe Room
2645 RMB (For One Person)
2875 RMB (For Two Person)

Buffet breakfast rate: 213RMB, Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Grand Hotel Beijing
Grand Hotel Beijing

Address: No.35 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137788
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Forbidden City View Room 4000 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Suite 5000 RMB
Ambassador Suite 13000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 184RMB, Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Grand Hyatt Hotel Beijing
Grand Hyatt Hotel Beijing

Address: 1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-85181234
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Standard Room
1840 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Room
2243 RMB
Suite with Two Bedrooms
2645 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 251RMB, Extra bed rate: 207RMB/night

Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing
Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing

Address: 10 North Dong San Huan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing,
China
Telephone: 86-10-65905566
Chinese Address for Print

Rate ( Pay hotel directly )

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Deluxe Singe Room
1438 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Deluxe Double/Twin Room
1610 RMB
Business Singe Room 2013 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Business Double/Twin Room 2358 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Singe Room 2243 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Double/Twin Room 2795 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Small Suite for One Person 2013 RMB
Small Suite for Two Person 2185 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 207RMB

For more hotel rate:
http://www.beijingservice.com/hotels/fivestar.htm

I read your reply and I'm still trying to figure out your point. And
forget PR for once. Are you trying to say and defend the notion that
Chinese hotels are not that cheap afterall?

Please! Stop sugarcoating China. Anyone who has ever visited China
even in the most cursory fashion knows just how cheap China (still)
is.

As for service, they're actually not that bad. A fake smile's for
sure
better than a Hindu snub, like what you typically get in American
motels I was told. Add in the under-the-table masseuse transactions
and minus the warm water in marble shower stalls that never come I
say
service comes out even.

And invariably they have masseuse services.

There is no such thing.

Pay more next time at your hotel "reflexology" counter and see what
you can get.

You must be talking from your own experience, RAT, cheap hotels and
ugly woman.

The euphemism is that they're 5-stars and Chinese. - Hide quoted
text -

these are the published english prices for foreigners/barbarians. we
all know the special chinese menu prices for "friends" and "relatives"
are only a fraction of these english language prices.

Old January 20th, 2008, 07:21 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

Default hookers in china

On Jan 19, 9:17 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:
On Jan 19, 11:51 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 19, 5:55 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 19, 8:21 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:26 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:33 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

wrote:
[...]

star luxe hotels in China. And invariably they have masseuse services.
Variety may be more limited, but try them out - look for one who's
attractive and then make her an offer she can't refuse. It's actually
easier done than said.

Also, if blondes and Nordics are OK with you, you may want to try
these tour packages out.

http://www.cat69.com/packages/index.html

do they have an economy $25 package for somebody who doesn't need to
sleep over?

Dear Dr. Humperdink:

Please do not forget that these are not cheap Chinese women but rather
blondes and Nordics. I do however understand your very salient point
that stilted courtship and raw sex do complement each other.

RichAsianKid

OK, then, give me link to the cheap chinese version of this site.

Not exactly Einstein huh?http://i10.tinypic.com/8ebkk7k.jpg

i bet there is a cheaper chinese menu. my wife says there is always a
cheaper menu written in chinese.

But that *was* written in Chinese! One minute you're asking for
exclusive packages, another minute you're pretending to be dirt cheap
and cheaper. My suggestion is if you're so undecided that you rent
both and then buy what you like.

but where is the menu written in ancient caligraphy. my wife always
asks for the secret "for chinese only" restaurant menu in chinatown.
the prices are all way down from the official menu. it's illegal to
discriminate, you know.
Old January 20th, 2008, 07:23 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

On Jan 19, 10:53 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:
On Jan 19, 5:24 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

wrote:
[...]

be careful, rst0wxyz. it's illegal to advertise illicit cat houses on
usenet. even if these overpriced services are written in "code", we

dr ira, you are an educated man. There is no "code" in these price
lists. I just copied them and posted them for you and RAT. Here they
are again space properly for idiotic people like you and RAT:

Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center (five-star)
Address: NO.1039-1045,Baiyun Dadao,Baiyun District,
3 kilometer to Baiyun Mountain.
Distance to Canton Fair Complex :
13 kilometer to PaZhou,
5 kilometer to LiuHua

RoomType: Rate Peacetime Weekend
Superior Suite 2380 1280 1280 RMB
Executive Suite 2580 1380 1380 RMB
Superior Room 1500 550 550 RMB
Deluxe Room 1800 580 580 RMB
Executive Room 2080 720 650 RMB
Presidential Suite 19800 8800 8800 RMB

Asia Hotel Beijing
Address:
8 Xin Zhong Xi Jie, Gong Ti Bei Lu, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65007788

Room type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superio Room - 1250 RMB
Rate good from 2007-12-01 to 2007-12-31
(good for month of december, 2007)

Superior Executive Room - 1480 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Suite - 1900 RMB (Breakfast Included)
Executive Suite - 2100 RMB (Breakfast Included)

Buffet breakfast rate: 80RMB,
Extra bed rate: 300RMB/night

Beijing Hotel
Address:
33 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-65137766

Rate:

Room-type Rate (per night) Operation Validity
Superior Twin Beds Room 998 RMB 2007-12-01/2007-12-31
Executive Room 1680 RMB
Superior Suite 3000 RMB

Buffet breakfast rate: 180RMB,
Extra bed rate: 415RMB/night

Century Golden Rosources Hotel Beijing
Address:
No.69 Banjing Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Telephone: 86-10-88598888

Room type Rate (per night) Operation

read more »

1) what is the customary tipping rate in china?
2) what are the hidden charges (city tax, room tax, CCP tax, bribe to
bellhop, etc etc)?
3) how many yuans to the dollar?
Old January 20th, 2008, 07:24 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

On Jan 19, 10:07 pm, rst0wxyz wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:24 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:52 pm, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

wrote:
[...]

The mainland Chinese are famous for "saving face" - especially in the
face of foreigners.

I think prostitution is no exception. Maybe there's some hidden or
perhaps not so hidden extra transaction cost. But as they're so cheap
to begin with I don't think it amounts to much.

What rst0wxyz has posted here in no fewer than 3 convulsive replies
illustrates and confirms to us just how cheap (a.k.a. "affordable") 5
star hotels in China are.

MGM Grand, Las Vegas rates.

January 2008
S M T W T F S

1

--- 2

--- 3

--- 4

--- 5

---
6

--- 7

--- 8

--- 9

--- 10

--- 11

--- 12

---
13

--- 14

--- 15

--- 16

--- 17

--- 18

--- 19

NA
20

$220 21

$100 22

$150 23

$200 24

$100 25

$120 26

$130
27

$100 28

$130 29

$160 30

$160 31

$130

February 2008
S M T W T F S

1

$230 2

$350
3

$160 4

$100 5

$100 6

$100 7

$110 8

$210 9

$250
10

$140 11

$140 12

$170 13

$170 14

$170 15

$200 16

$270
17

$170 18

$110 19

$110 20

$120 21

$170 22

$230 23

$250
24

$100 25

$140 26

$140 27

$100 28

$110 29

$28

what is china's best ski resort? maybe the ski lift tickets are only
US$10?
Old January 20th, 2008, 07:29 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

Even more samples:
5 star Celebrity International Grand Hotel Beijing - $103 US
5 star Huandao Boya Hotel Beijing - $88 US
5 star Jinqiao International Garden Beijing - $83 US (deluxe), $63
(classic)
5 star Wangfujing Grand Hotel - $83 US (standard)

China's cheap and affordable. If you're the head of the tourist bureau
you might even want to promote that fact. May be you already are. But
cheap China = More Tourism. China's selling point is that it's cheap.
Like Chinese goods. Even if they're toxic, even if they're poisoned.
Like it or not, it's good biz, and good for China.

1) beijing IS shanty town. hotels in hong kong are much much higher
priced.
2) beijing is cheap because nobody wants to go there.
3) these "rates" do not include the hidden surprise charge of room
tax, water tax, and how much you have to bribe the concierge to turn
on the hot water and swat the giant cockroach.
4) oh yeah, you have to keep bribing everyone if you want to catch a
cab, or get bottled water.

so is there any skiing near beijing? is skiing the new "people's
pasttime"?

Old January 20th, 2008, 07:38 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD "
kirjoitti

" wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:26 pm, RichAsianKid wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:33 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:21
wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:52 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

"

Old January 20th, 2008, 07:51 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
rst0wxyz

wrote:
[...]

Can't remember, my gf did all the talking and paying the bills (with
my money, of course).

2) what are the hidden charges (city tax, room tax, CCP tax, bribe to
bellhop, etc etc)?

bellhop - about $3.00 or HK$20.00

3) how many yuans to the dollar?

As of 1/17/2008
US$1.00 = 7.24 RMB

When I was in China in 2003, the exchange rate was US$1.00 = 8.27 RMB.

Old January 20th, 2008, 08:37 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

wrote:
[...]

Really? Is it really ILLEGAL to discriminate? I think you haven't been
to China. China has way more freedom than the US ironically enough, no
ACLU or SPLC type of thing....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/stor...7013%2C00.html

And if what you told us is true, your wife is behaving like some
whore. Though considering she's Chinese you probably can't expect much
more.

Old January 20th, 2008, 08:47 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.japan
RichAsianKid

On Jan 20, 2:29 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
[...]

Agree with (1), (2), conditional (3) with caveat that there's some
hidden sex tax, and (4).

so is there any skiing near beijing? is skiing the new "people's
pasttime"?

Not in Beijing 2008. Chinese will be busy fleecing "foreigners".