Still another no fly list false alarm

Old May 31st, 2005, 01:29 AM
Go Fig

In article .com,
wrote:

Go Fig schrieb:
In article , Mika
wrote:

Go Fig wrote:

In article , Mika
wrote:

Germany alone has given over 100 billion Eur to Israel since 1965.

Oh please, that is the responsibility of the West German Government
from the The Luxembourg Agreement... for reparations for trying to
exterminate the Jews... it is NOT aid.

Reparations?

Yes, Reparations is exactly what they are and exactly what the West
German Government agreed to pay in 1953... they were not voluntary
after signing this agreement.

What part of the word 'voluntary' do you refuse to understand, Figgy?

Nothing voluntary about it, it was a condition, by the U.S., that got
the treaty signed that gave W. Germany her sovereignty back... no
payments, no sovereignty treaty.

The money was OFFERED by the GER gummint. You are rapidly progressing
from posting wing-nut propaganda to outright lies.

It was a proposal by chancellor Adenauer in 1952.

You are just WRONG!!!!! His response was from direct pressure from
Zionist Jewish Agency which had a list of demands, which the U.S.,
Britain and France adopted as their own and told Adenauer this was the
deal!!

From Adenauer's own words:

***
It was clear to me that, if the negotiations with the Jews failed, the
negotiations at the London Debt Conference [which were going on at the
same time] would also run aground, because Jewish banking circles would
exert an influence upon the course of the London Debt Conference which
should not be under-estimated. On the other hand it was self-evident
that a failure of the London Debt Conference would bring about a
failure of the negotiations with the Jews. If the German economy was to
achieve a good credit standing and become strong again, the London
Conference would have to be ended successfully. Only then would our
economy develop in a way that would make the payments to Israel and the
Jewish organizations possible.
***

jay
Mon May 30, 2005

His Israeli counterpart was Ben Gurion. Many in Israel were initially
against accepting this offer, Begin being one of the more prominent
ones. Ben Gurion won out, which was obviously a sound pragmatic
decision.

The initial offer was for 3.5 Bn DM, payable over 12 years. The
payments are still continuing, topping 100 bn Eur by now. If that ain't
voluntary, nothing is.

And now Figgy, I'm must say that I'm really not interested in
discussions with someone who engages in such a dishonest debating style
as you anymore.

Have a nice life, or, alternatively, accept my kind offer for a free
ride on the scenic FO&D Railroad. Adios, pendejo.

Old May 31st, 2005, 05:31 AM
Gregory Morrow

Class eh? Wanna see my Rotfront fist salute?

Voelker hoert die Signale ...

No pasaran! Nunca!

Patria o muerte.

Hey, this is fun. Figgy and Kulp will have simultaneous aneurisms.

m the red

Doubtful...you are strictly of the "Mickey Mouse" persuasion, not much more
in fact than "bush league"...

Post something a bit more substantial and mayhaps JBK and Jay will have a
tussle with you...but I doubt it. They have bigger fish to fry...you are
but a grunion making a mad moonlight dash to the shore.

You could not even hold your own in a discussion about German reparations to
Israel, that is hardly a "hot" topic these days...you obviously possess a
hidebound and hopeless intellect.

--
Best
Greg

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM

Another out of context cite.

I'm not interested anymore.

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:25 PM

you obviously possess a
hidebound and hopeless intellect

Joder, Gregorio. That from you, who is so obsessed with JF and Sjoerd
and countless others. Since your definition of 'classy posts' obviously
includes those made through weasely anonymous remailers, you may excuse
me for not being terribly impressed.

Tell me Greg, is Gregory Morrow your real name? Is it verifiable? Just
asking.

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:33 PM

I don't know if you been posting here under another name or not, but
Jay has produced some quite impressive lies over the years. He
actually isn't trolling, and has shown some serious signs of distress
from time to time

I've used several 'nicks' such as Mika or MDoelle, but have always used
a 'real' email address in the 'reply to' in my usenet 'history.
Not that I can prove that, but who can?

michael, muc

Old June 6th, 2005, 09:13 PM

PS: I don't know if Figgy is citing some Neo-Nazi web site here, but he
probably is. Cause the London Debt Conference had **** all to do with
the agreement to pay the initial 3.5 bn DM of restitution to Israel.

The Den Haag agreement was mentioned in London, that much is true. But
the claim that Israel somehow coerced the Germans "to pay up" is just
so much Neo Nazi bull****. On the contrary, the Den Haag deal between
Adenauer and Ben Gurion was quite unpopular in Israel.

Don't believe it, look it up.

Or just look at the wording that Figgy quoted: "Jewish banking
circles". Adenauer did not talk like that. Or Ben Gurion would not have
made the deal with him. Does Figgy know that Konrad spent time in
camps?

Old June 7th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Go Fig

In article . com,
wrote:

PS: I don't know if Figgy is citing some Neo-Nazi web site here, but he
probably is. Cause the London Debt Conference had **** all to do with
the agreement to pay the initial 3.5 bn DM of restitution to Israel.

The Den Haag agreement was mentioned in London, that much is true. But
the claim that Israel somehow coerced the Germans "to pay up" is just
so much Neo Nazi bull****. On the contrary, the Den Haag deal between
Adenauer and Ben Gurion was quite unpopular in Israel.

Don't believe it, look it up.

Or just look at the wording that Figgy quoted: "Jewish banking
circles". Adenauer did not talk like that. Or Ben Gurion would not have
made the deal with him. Does Figgy know that Konrad spent time in
camps?

Pretty slick... no attributions, no quoted text... so your free to say
what you want... now responding some 8 days later... a contemptible
tactic that you deliberately employ.

Israel did not put the pressure at the inception, it was worldwide
jewish organizations as I SPECIFICALLY sited. Then the Allies made that
principle their own and forced it upon Germany as a condition of W.
Germany sovereignty.... not all payment went to Israel anyway.

BTW: Adenauer words come from 1966... more than a decade after the
treaty.

Look it up!

jay
Mon Jun 06, 2005

Old June 7th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Gregory Morrow

Go Fig wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:

[...]

Well Jay it appears we have pushed this "Mika" character here "over the
edge" so to speak...lol

--
Best
Greg

Old June 12th, 2005, 02:31 AM

Gregorio,

I notice you've been playing nicey nicey for a while now. Keep it up.