Google Earth

Old June 29th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

Default Google Earth

Just tried this and it blew me away. Makes Nasa World Wind look
positively amateurish.

http://earth.google.com/earth.html

Download link on the top right of the page.
--
"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who remain neutral in a
moral crisis." Dante
Old June 29th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Mike Cordelli

Thanks for your interest in Google Earth, but we're sorry we can't offer you
a download right now. As you know, Google Earth is in beta, and we're still
building out our ability to take on new users. We're making good progress,
and expect to be able to accept new downloads shortly, so we recommend you
check back daily at earth.google.com. We hope to be able to welcome you and
other new planet surfers soon.

.. .

Old June 30th, 2005, 03:56 PM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:12:26 GMT, Mike Cordelli wrote:

Thanks for your interest in Google Earth, but we're sorry we can't offer you
a download right now. As you know, Google Earth is in beta, and we're still
building out our ability to take on new users. We're making good progress,
and expect to be able to accept new downloads shortly, so we recommend you
check back daily at earth.google.com. We hope to be able to welcome you and
other new planet surfers soon.

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
.. .
Just tried this and it blew me away. Makes Nasa World Wind look
positively amateurish.

http://earth.google.com/earth.html

Download link on the top right of the page.
--
"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who remain neutral in a
moral crisis." Dante

that is a bitch mike got mine got lucky
Old June 30th, 2005, 04:00 PM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:58:34 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Just tried this and it blew me away. Makes Nasa World Wind look
positively amateurish.

http://earth.google.com/earth.html

Download link on the top right of the page.

ooooooh nasa ain't gonna lik that, cruiser but i give you this nasa hangs
my machine like the KKK did in the 50s. often. still it is ole keyhole
images from google still shows the race track that is a parking lot down
the street guess it depends on whre you live but it do not show much of
doodley of hwere i need it right abouts now.
Old June 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Mike Cordelli

Working again this morning, they are opening it up for short windows of
times for downloads, when they get too many they stop

Old June 30th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:12:26 GMT, Mike Cordelli wrote:

Thanks for your interest in Google Earth, but we're sorry we can't offer you
a download right now. As you know, Google Earth is in beta, and we're still
building out our ability to take on new users. We're making good progress,
and expect to be able to accept new downloads shortly, so we recommend you
check back daily at earth.google.com. We hope to be able to welcome you and
other new planet surfers soon.

Well, damn, that took about a half a day. Mike, I'll let you know if it
shows back up. The guys over at alt.comp.freeware got first notice on this
and maybe they archived a copy at Pricelessware.
Old June 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:00:46 -0400, w wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:58:34 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Just tried this and it blew me away. Makes Nasa World Wind look
positively amateurish.

http://earth.google.com/earth.html

Download link on the top right of the page.

ooooooh nasa ain't gonna lik that, cruiser but i give you this nasa hangs
my machine like the KKK did in the 50s. often. still it is ole keyhole
images from google still shows the race track that is a parking lot down
the street guess it depends on whre you live but it do not show much of
doodley of hwere i need it right abouts now.

NASA can kiss my NASAss. World Wind is a hooge dload but it worked fine on
my equipment except for the part that it is difficult (for me) to figure
out. Yeah, it's "Americanized" and No it won't spot insurgents for you.

Btw, good luck.
Old July 1st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:33:01 GMT, Mike Cordelli wrote:

Working again this morning, they are opening it up for short windows of
times for downloads, when they get too many they stop

If not, here you go.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2681843/GoogleEarth.exe.html or got to
www.majorgeeks.com.
Old July 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
How B

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:33:01 GMT, Mike Cordelli wrote:
Working again this morning, they are opening it up for short windows of
times for downloads, when they get too many they stop

If not, here you go.
http://rapidshare.de/files/2681843/GoogleEarth.exe.html or got to
www.majorgeeks.com.

Thanks! Couldn't get the first download to run, but majorgeeks download
works great.

"I can see my house from here!" LOL Also 2 cruise ships at Port of
L.A. and the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

How B

Old July 7th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:33:01 GMT, Mike Cordelli wrote:

Working again this morning, they are opening it up for short windows of
times for downloads, when they get too many they stop

Another fun site, Mike.

http://googleglobetrotting.com/

--
"Get the Hell out of Iraq, USA"