Travelling on a plane with your wife or girlfriend?

Old November 8th, 2003, 02:00 AM
news

Default Travelling on a plane with your wife or girlfriend?

No,

He's hoping that if the window shatters and someone has to get sucked
through it like a sausage, it's her and not him :-)

Jay

"J Asking" wrote in message
m...
Your advice please...when I see couples (man and woman, I assume a
wife or girlfriend, not a sister) flying on a place, in most cases the
man insists on his wife or girlfriend taking the window seat, with the
man taking the middle seat. Is the man afraid that if his wife sits
in the middle seat she will run off with a stranger sitting beside
her?

Old November 8th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Paul O'Brien

Isle of Man or Isle of Wight??

:-))

"4000 psi" wrote in message
could this stranger be another woman sitting on the isle? does the woman
sitting on the isle have a liquor license?

the plot thickens ...

Old November 8th, 2003, 02:18 AM
4000 psi

its a man baby!

"Paul O'Brien" wrote in message
Isle of Man or Isle of Wight??

:-))

Old November 8th, 2003, 08:25 PM
ncurtis

"4000 psi" wrote in message news:EcZqb.3386$Cj1.1861@fed1read07...
frequent trips to the loo may be an indication of an enlarged prostate

Oh, no, I'm in REAL trouble now ;-) .

To keep this slightly relevant, I much prefer the aisle seat on long
trips like LAX/SYD, because I am one of those annoying heavy
drinkers...um, of non-alcoholic beverages so I can stay hydrated on
the flight. Always marvel at those folks who get through 15 hours with
nothing but a few cans of Foster's and some coffee, though.

Nancy
Old November 8th, 2003, 09:44 PM
bruce

statistics show that people who sit by the window have a greater chance
of death from an accident or deep vein thrombosis

not to forget suffocation from sumo wrestlers or fish processors