Taking Marijuana on Cruise

Old September 9th, 2011, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Tom[_13_]

Default Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:56:26 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:14:54 +0000, adamsonsandlerson wrote:

I never thought that marijuana is legal in some places. Thanks to this
post and i was become informed about the subject!

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

Skewed views of reality forthcoming from the link you preselected. Bah!

This is primarily the Indica varietal of Cannabis, the mind numbing weed
of the numbed minded. I suppose that you grow and partake as expressed
by your presence in this time-space continuum.

Old September 9th, 2011, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:31:08 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:56:26 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:14:54 +0000, adamsonsandlerson wrote:

I never thought that marijuana is legal in some places. Thanks to this
post and i was become informed about the subject!

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

Skewed views of reality forthcoming from the link you preselected. Bah!

This is primarily the Indica varietal of Cannabis, the mind numbing weed
of the numbed minded. I suppose that you grow and partake as expressed
by your presence in this time-space continuum.

Bzzzzt. Wrong again! I grow mainly Sativa with hybrids of Sativa-Indica
(70-30) such as Blue Dream, the Diesel family et al.

Here are two morons about your speed from which you can learn.

http://youtu.be/6eP4DwFENU0

The Sativas are outdoor, the hybrids are indoor under HID lighting on
tracks. No, not like the tracks on your arm either. lol
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Hugh Jampton

In message , Tom
writes
On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 16:13:18 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Gadget has a point. Not unlike the one on top of your head but
nonetheless a point. Depending on where you go, you can buy your dope at
nearly every port of call.

Risking inadvertent jail-suicide, robbery ro rape? Foolish. Have you
ever seen the inside of a Jamaican prison?

Inside the cells as well.

Lie. A liar's paradigm to gum up the findings.

I think I have finally figured you out! Your brain has been addled by
years of substance abuse.

I thought at first that you were not a native English speaker but, I now
realise that you are actually trying to use a language that is almost,
but not quite, entirely unlike English. I suspect that you are using
traditional gibberish.

I would further speculate that, if not modified, your verbal utterances
will be likened unto the excrement of the male bovine.

--
Hugh
Old September 10th, 2011, 08:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Tom[_13_]

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:45:48 +0100, Hugh Jampton wrote:

Lie. A liar's paradigm to gum up the findings.

I think I have finally figured you out! Your brain has been addled by
years of substance abuse.

I abuse no substances but a curious clodhopping homosexual like you
could not assange that.

I thought at first that you were not a native English speaker but, I now
realise that you are actually trying to use a language that is almost,
but not quite, entirely unlike English. I suspect that you are using
traditional gibberish.

I would further speculate that, if not modified, your verbal utterances
will be likened unto the excrement of the male bovine.

Dinner time? Eat well but well eat - me.
Old September 10th, 2011, 05:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Bassos

Op 9-9-2011 22:26, Chrissy Cruiser schreef:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:31:08 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:56:26 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 06:14:54 +0000, adamsonsandlerson wrote:

I never thought that marijuana is legal in some places. Thanks to this
post and i was become informed about the subject!

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

Skewed views of reality forthcoming from the link you preselected. Bah!

This is primarily the Indica varietal of Cannabis, the mind numbing weed
of the numbed minded. I suppose that you grow and partake as expressed
by your presence in this time-space continuum.

Bzzzzt. Wrong again! I grow mainly Sativa with hybrids of Sativa-Indica
(70-30) such as Blue Dream, the Diesel family et al.

Here are two morons about your speed from which you can learn.

Which percentage of THC do you collect ?

In Amsterdam, where i live, it can go up to 30% max for now.
Freerange weed would be around 5 to maybe 10%

http://youtu.be/6eP4DwFENU0

Those 'dudes' have very little clue.

The Sativas are outdoor, the hybrids are indoor under HID lighting on
tracks. No, not like the tracks on your arm either. lol

Well, there may exist containers submerged in sand with a self contained
growing cycle.

I guess i prefer the growers with love for the plant.

MJ is kinda like a free medicine and rope and clothing, and, well, in
one plant.
And free.
Free does not work well with economics.

On the other hand smoking daily kinda does take away ambition, so that
is a thingy.
(re 20th april; if only Hitler had smoked more pot)

Old September 11th, 2011, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Tom wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:45:48 +0100, Hugh Jampton wrote:

Lie. A liar's paradigm to gum up the findings.

I think I have finally figured you out! Your brain has been addled by
years of substance abuse.

I abuse no substances but a curious clodhopping homosexual like you
could not assange that.

Your the one hopping Clods of Bovine Fecal Matter!
TAIN, however doesn't like you, and your Scatology Fixation, playing with his
****!