Flights From San Francisco For Under $100.

Old March 16th, 2004, 07:58 AM
AndrewJH80

Default Flights From San Francisco For Under $100.

I heard a rumor, that there was an airline that flew people from San Francisco
to somewhere on the east coast, washington d.c. I think , for under $100. I
this true? what is the name of this service and how do I take advantage of it?
Old March 16th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Peter L

"AndrewJH80" wrote in message
I heard a rumor, that there was an airline that flew people from San

Francisco
to somewhere on the east coast, washington d.c. I think , for under $100.

this true? what is the name of this service and how do I take advantage of

it?

Check Jet Blue or Southwest. I don't know if you can do it for under $100.
I think Jet Blue has a new service from Sacto to NYC for $99 one way.

Old March 16th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Todd Kunioka

"Peter L" wrote in message ...
"AndrewJH80" wrote in message
I heard a rumor, that there was an airline that flew people from San

Francisco
to somewhere on the east coast, washington d.c. I think , for under $100.

this true? what is the name of this service and how do I take advantage of

it?

Check Jet Blue or Southwest. I don't know if you can do it for under $100.
I think Jet Blue has a new service from Sacto to NYC for $99 one way.

America West is advertising non-stop, coast-to-coast service to San
Francisco for $159 each way. The ad says this is for one-day in
advance purchase.

TK
Old March 17th, 2004, 03:31 AM
J-Man

Southwest almost always has a $99 one-way systemwide sale (it's going on
right now.) However, they don't fly to SF anymore, but they do fly out of
Oakland (OAK), San Jose (SJC), and Sacramento (SMF).

And they fly to such east coast cities as Baltimore, Philadelphia,
Providence, Manchester, Hartford, Long Island/Islip, Albany, Raleigh-Durham,
Norfolk, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, West Palm Beach, and Orlando.

Usually a 14-day advance purchase is required, and you often have to travel
at off peak times and make some odd connections.