Missing George W Bush

Old August 26th, 2010, 12:44 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Missing George W Bush

Missing George W Bush

Posted elsewhere 08/21/2010

"Yes... I had some problems with his policies. Yes... he, at times,
was not the conservative we expected him to be. Yes... he embraced the
left too many times for my liking.

But as we continue to hear about the number of golf rounds played, the
number of vacations taken, the number of Muslims bowed to, the number
of times Israel has been disrespected, the number of times America's
enemies have been embraced, the number of taxes that are being and
will be raised, the death panels that are sure to come, the health
care that is sure to be rationed, the defense cuts that are being
promoted, the social programs that are being buttressed, the
redefining of terms, the dismissal of American exceptionalism, the
aristocracy of those currently in charge, the racism being charged
wrongly against those in opposition, the racism being ignored by the
Department of Justice, the stimulus dollars that are nothing more than
a slush fund for allies, the corruption in high places, the
appointment of radical cronies to positions of influence, the apology
tour, the incompetence during the BP oil disaster, the lack of
transparency despite all the
promises and more... and I'm sure there's more but this is what has
rattled quickly off the fingerprints... the more I miss W."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths237a10
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:08 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Runge 124

Default Missing George W Bush by kissy kissy donovan, the rumsteack er...rumsfeld of newsgroups.

groupe de discussion :

Old August 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
sutartsorric

On 26 Aug, 12:44, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
Missing George W Bush

Posted elsewhere 08/21/2010

"Yes... I had some problems with his policies. Yes... he, at times,
was not the conservative we expected him to be. Yes... he embraced the
left too many times for my liking.

But as we continue to hear about the number of golf rounds played, the
number of vacations taken, the number of Muslims bowed to, the number
of times Israel has been disrespected,

rest of drivel snipped

And just what is so wrong about disrespecting Israel?

When Israel learns to respect all (or just a few) other countries in
the World, only then will it get respect back.

Old August 27th, 2010, 06:38 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
Planet Visitor II[_2_]

wrote:
Missing George W Bush

Posted elsewhere 08/21/2010

"Yes... I had some problems with his policies. Yes... he, at times,
was not the conservative we expected him to be. Yes... he embraced the
left too many times for my liking.

But as we continue to hear about the number of golf rounds played, the
number of vacations taken, the number of Muslims bowed to, the number
of times Israel has been disrespected,

rest of drivel snipped

And just what is so wrong about disrespecting Israel?

One must always consider the source that disrespects. Murderers
show disrespect for the criminal justice system. Disrespect for the
Jews has been a common sickness among Europeans for thousands
of years. For example, you disrespecting Israel carries about as
much weight as Ahmadinejad denying the Holocaust or denying there
are any Homosexuals in Iran.

When Israel learns to respect all (or just a few) other countries in
the World, only then will it get respect back.

I'm willing to bet you never did respect Israel, Bucko. And I believe
the reason for that is quite a bit deeper and malevolent than you're
willing to let on.

Planet Visitor II
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html