Which are the prettiest white villages in Andalucia?

Old January 2nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
jrjcollins

Default Which are the prettiest white villages in Andalucia?

We will have 2 days to visit the white villages of Andalucia. Which
are the ones we definitely should not miss?
Old January 3rd, 2004, 12:05 AM
Nige

"jrjcollins" wrote in message
om...
We will have 2 days to visit the white villages of Andalucia. Which
are the ones we definitely should not miss?

Each one has some attractions. Maybe you should try to linger in Grazalema
(near Ronda) and Zahara de la Sierra. You could consider staying at Arcos de
la Frontera which has a good range of accommodation from the Parador on the
cliff to basic hostals. Further south, near the coast, you have Vejer de la
Frontera with its views to the sea and beyond and Conil. Depends if you
want a relaxed two days or dashing about .