The Official TOP TEN List of Baltimore City

Old December 1st, 2003, 09:41 PM
dutch

Default The Official TOP TEN List of Baltimore City

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)

1 Detroit, MI

2 Washington, DC

3 Baltimore, MD (Are you still planning to visit Balti-Morgue???)

4 Memphis, TN

5 Dallas, TX

6 Columbus, OH

7 Philadelphia, PA

8 Nashville, TN

9 Milwaukee, WI

10 Houston, TX

http://balti.what.cc
http://baltimore.home-page.org
http://conventions.home-page.org
Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:39 AM
Howard Garland

dutch wrote:
http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)

Well I'm just shakin in my boots, dutch. Who gives a damn!

Howie

Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:51 AM
Casey

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE
POPULATION: (31 cities)

Milwaukee is #9 but NYC, Chicago, & Philadelphia do not
even make the list? Horse manure.

Casey

Old December 2nd, 2003, 12:52 AM
Queen of Cruising

On 1 Dec 2003 13:41:19 -0800, (dutch) wrote:

4 Memphis, TN

8 Nashville, TN

I can personally attest to those two bungholes.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 02:04 AM
Dick Locke

On 1 Dec 2003 13:41:19 -0800, (dutch) wrote:

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)

Not one of them outside of the US. Wow, we managed to get 10 out of
10.
Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:37 AM
mrt

Dick Locke wrote:

On 1 Dec 2003 13:41:19 -0800, (dutch) wrote:

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)

Not one of them outside of the US. Wow, we managed to get 10 out of
10.

It's only about US cities..

Old December 2nd, 2003, 04:13 PM
Dick Locke

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 06:37:15 GMT, mrt wrote:

Dick Locke wrote:

On 1 Dec 2003 13:41:19 -0800, (dutch) wrote:

http://www.morganquitno.com/cit04pop.htm

MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)

Not one of them outside of the US. Wow, we managed to get 10 out of
10.

It's only about US cities..

I figured as much but the OP's headline ("MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF
500,000 OR MORE POPULATION: (31 cities)") is probably on the top 10
list of annoying things my fellow countrymen do...assuming either the
US equals the world or that everyone is an American.

Old December 3rd, 2003, 06:08 AM
Miguel Cruz

Casey wrote:
MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE
POPULATION: (31 cities)

Milwaukee is #9 but NYC, Chicago, & Philadelphia do not
even make the list? Horse manure.

Philadelphia is #7. New York is not by any stretch of the imagination a
dangerous place.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/

Old December 3rd, 2003, 03:54 PM
me

"Casey" wrote in message thlink.net...
MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 500,000 OR MORE
POPULATION: (31 cities)

Milwaukee is #9 but NYC, Chicago, & Philadelphia do not
even make the list? Horse manure.

Almost assuredly a per capita basis, which is why the disclaimer
about half a million or more.