GGC2005 - Preliminary Listing

Old June 1st, 2004, 04:23 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

Default GGC2005 - Preliminary Listing

LLoyd
It's 11:20 PM & I still can't get the information. Is it because I'm
using web tv? All I get is a grey box on the left hand side of the
page..

Can you post the details here on RTC ?

Old June 1st, 2004, 04:38 AM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , Florence
and Lou Roth wrote:

LLoyd
It's 11:20 PM & I still can't get the information. Is it because I'm
using web tv? All I get is a grey box on the left hand side of the
page..

Can you post the details here on RTC ?

It certainly could be webtv. Hope this is good enough for now....

Lloyd

The bids are in!**** There's only been time to prepare an overview of
the bids so far.** More details (including pricing and detailed
itineraries) will be posted soon!*** Please keep a look out on
rec.travel.cruises or return to the GGC2005 web site.

Bids have been sorted by the travel agent's last name.

I.** Peter Berlin

Travel Agency:* Peter Berlin's Travel Center
Cruise Description:* 9 Night Exotic
Cruise Line:* Norwegian
Ship:* Spirit
Dates:* April 15 - April 24, 2005
Locations:

Friday, April 15: Miami, FL
Saturday, April 16: At Sea
Sunday, April 17: At Sea
Monday, April 18: Bridgetown, Barbados, West Indies
Tuesday, April 19: St. Georges, Grenada, West Indies
Wednesday, April 20: Castries, St. Lucia
Thursday, April 21: *St. John's Antigua
Friday, April 22: Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Saturday, April 23: At Sea
Saturday, April 24: Miami, FL

II.* Peter Berlin

Travel Agency:* Peter Berlin's Travel Center
Cruise Description:* 8 Night Exotic
Cruise Line:* Carnival
Ship:* Legend
Dates:* April 4 - April 12, 2005*
Locations:

Monday, April 4: Port Everglades, FL
Tuesday, April 5: At Sea
Wednesday, April 6: Belize City, Belize
Thursday, April 7: At Sea
Friday, April 8: Limon, Costa Rica
Saturday, April 9: Colon, Panama
Sunday, April 10: At Sea
Monday, April 11: At Sea
Tuesday, April 12: Port Everglades, FL

III.* Cal Ford

Travel Agency:* Lido Deck Cruises
Cruise Description:** 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
Cruise Line:* Costa
Ship:** Mediterranea
Dates:** April 10 - April 17, 2005
Locations:

Sunday, April 10: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Monday, April 11: At Sea
Tuesday, April 12: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wednesday, April 13: St. Thomas
Thursday, April 14: Catalina Island, DR & Casa de Campo
Friday, April 15: At Sea
Saturday, April 16: Nassau
Sunday, April 17: Ft Lauderdale, FL

IV.* John Szeto

Travel Agency:* Cruise and Travel Company
Cruise Description:* 8 Night Mexican Riviera
Cruise Line:* Norwegian
Ship:* Star
Dates:* April 6 -* April 14, 2005
Locations:

Wednesday, April 6: Los Angeles, CA
Thursday, April 7: At Sea
Friday, April 8: At Sea
Saturday, April 9: Acapulco, Mexico (till 2:00 a.m. Sunday)
Sunday, April 10: Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico
Monday, April 11: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Tuesday, April 12: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Wednesday, April 13: At Sea
Thursday, April 14: Los Angeles, CA

V.* Karen Wheelock

Travel Agency:* World Travel Service
Cruise Description:* 7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean
Cruise Line:* Royal Caribbean International
Ship:* Explorer of the Seas
Dates:* May 22 - May 29, 2005
Locations:

Sunday, May 22: Miami, FL
Monday, May 23: At Sea
Tuesday, May 24: Belize City, Belize
Wednesday, May 25: Costa Maya, Mexico
Thursday, May 26: Cozumel, Mexico
Friday, May 27: Grand Cayman
Saturday, May 28: At Sea
Sunday, May 29: Miami, FL
Old June 1st, 2004, 04:42 AM
Nina Lebowitz

Hi Florence,

I've replied to the message you sent to my email address. The menu is in
Java, and it appears that WebTV can't handle it. As I mentioned in the
email, I've added a text link to the page. That should work just fine with
WebTV.

Nina

Old June 1st, 2004, 04:50 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

Thanks Lloyd

Florence

Old June 1st, 2004, 05:03 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

Thanks Nina for the e mail. My screen doesn't show May 31 either.

Lloyd posted the details here, so I can sign off now.

Good night all.

Florence

Old June 1st, 2004, 05:06 AM
Terry

Thanks Nina,
The new text link works perfect for WEBTV !

Terry_ Seattle

Old June 1st, 2004, 11:02 AM
Ed Burke

Cal Fords Bid:

April 14th? Isn't Catalina Island on the West Coast?

Old June 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM
SC posner

That is what we thought too! So we checked with Google. Catalina Island
Location: south-east coast of Dominican Republic , in the front of La Romana
city

Position: 18º22'N 69º01.5"W
Catalina Island beach and Casa de Campo resort or mainland.

Discover the hidden beauty of the powdery white beaches and shallow
waters of Catalina Island. Entirely formed out of coral stone with very
little vegetation, enjoy unlimited views as you lounge on the beaches with a
pina colada in hand.

Language: Spanish

http://www.vacationstogo.com/cruisep....cfm?port=1035

Hope this helps.

Chip
No need for a Soap box with this one!

t...

Old June 1st, 2004, 09:15 PM
Diane Giambalvo

It Did not work for me and I have a new Dell.
Diane Giambalvo
Travel Consultant
GalaxSea Cruises And Tours
East Brunswick, NJ