2008 Cruise Prices Falling??

Old January 11th, 2008, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default 2008 Cruise Prices Falling??

Prices out of florida for cruises are fairly good,but the air fare kills
the bargains,costs more to fly than cruise.

cruise lover

Old January 11th, 2008, 11:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RICK DAVIS

On top of the air, add hotel & meals for pre/post cruise stayover.

Old January 12th, 2008, 03:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Becca

YOU are so right! We are cruise nutz..... And the NYC NJ area is the
hotbead People will pay the price to cruise from out here so if the
cruise lines are getting it they will continue to raise the price, It
was announced today that more Millionaires are in NJ then any other
state, COnsidering our state is not that large, the people will pay
the money.. ( We probably got some of the poorest too! taxes killing
us) But the stats show that the Northeast US has the most cruisers so
hello put ships there.
Cruises this year are higher what is higher is the NCF's and taxes
and added Fuel Schg. The "Fees" cost as much as the cruise in alot of
cases.. its ridiculous! But they are getting it sooooooooo....... I
wonder what this economy is going to do to vacations and hope that it
turns around and people go go go.... G

The problem is... we are a bunch of cruise nutz and we are not looking
for a cure.

Becca- Hide quoted text -

Old January 12th, 2008, 03:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Jan 6, 10:08*am, "Tom K" wrote:
How about Philly? *Anything like the Nordic Empress sailing to Bermuda from
Philly?

Nothing out of Philly until late in the season like when the season is
over..... G and only NCL MAjesty hmmmmm But even that is filling
rather QUICK most groups sold out
Old January 13th, 2008, 02:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

As long as people will pay the high airfares,they will keep them up
there,if enough people refuse to fly maybe,i said maybe they will lower
them. got a cost of $450.00 r.t to fla.and can fly to
aruba for $129.00

cruise lover