Just Returned From The Emerald Princess

Old April 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Default Just Returned From The Emerald Princess

Returned home yesterday after a week in the Caribbean. We had 3
generations and 3 states represented, so it was great spending time with
the family and making memories.

The ship imho was not as beautiful as the Grand Princess, but loved the
mini suite. Will never book an inside cabin again and have to have a
balcony.

Weighed myself this a.m. and lost 2 pounds. It must have been all the
walking on ship as well as in port, but it sure was a surprise.

Happy Sailinag.
Carol

Old April 12th, 2010, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

On Apr 12, 10:28*am, (Carol Eskra) wrote:
Returned home yesterday after a week in the Caribbean. We had 3
generations and 3 states represented, so it was great spending time with
the family and making memories.

The ship imho was not as beautiful as the Grand Princess, but loved the
mini suite. Will never book an inside cabin again and have to have a
balcony.

Weighed myself this a.m. and lost 2 pounds. It must have been all the
walking on ship as well as in port, but it sure was a surprise.

Happy Sailinag.
Carol

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Carol! I think a cruise is a great
venue for big family gatherings.

Thanks for your feedback on the Emerald Princess.

Diana Ball
Austin, TX
Old April 12th, 2010, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marcia R.

Carol Eskra wrote:
Returned home yesterday after a week in the Caribbean. We had 3
generations and 3 states represented, so it was great spending time with
the family and making memories.

The ship imho was not as beautiful as the Grand Princess, but loved the
mini suite. Will never book an inside cabin again and have to have a
balcony.

Weighed myself this a.m. and lost 2 pounds. It must have been all the
walking on ship as well as in port, but it sure was a surprise.

Happy Sailinag.
Carol

The one thing I do remember from my one and only cruise was that there
was a lot more walking than I ever imagined. Everything we wanted to do
was on the opposite end of the ship from where we were. From what I can
tell, the suites aren't that much more than the balcony rooms, although
our price has been going down since we booked it. Glad you enjoyed.

Marcia