St Thomas 4WD car rental for St John

Old September 9th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Charlie Hammond

Default St Thomas 4WD car rental for St John

I am aware that one can rent a car in St Thomas and take it, via the car
ferry, to St John. However, I want a 4WD (four wheel drive) vehicle. What I
can find on St Thomas is vehicles renting for well over $500. On St Thomas
one can find a Suzuki for just over $300. (These are per week, + taxes/fees.)

Can anyone suggest a place that rents 4WD on St Thomas, allows them to go
to St John, and offers a more reasonable rate?

Thanks in advance

--
Charlie Hammond -- Hewlett-Packard Company -- Ft Lauderdale FL USA
-- remove "@not" when replying)