Trip report - Namibia and Botswana

Old September 24th, 2006, 03:47 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
John Macdonald

Default Trip report - Namibia and Botswana

Hope some of you might be interested in a report and pictures from our
recent self-drive trip from Namibia, through the Caprivi strip and
around the Okavango delta in Botswana.

http://www.wildworldweb.co.uk/holidays/namibia2.htm
http://www.wildworldweb.co.uk/holida...ia2/report.htm

It was interesting to compare this with last year's trip (slightly) more
expensive trip to Tanzania. I would still recommend East Africa for a
first safari, but I don't think anything beats the adventure of driving
yourself through Botswana.
--
John and Lindsey Macdonald

Blackburn, U.K.
www.wildworldweb.co.uk
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:07 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Rita Daggett

Lovely pics and informative report; not up to self-drive myself but Botswana
is wonderful however you do it!

--
Rita Daggett

Old September 25th, 2006, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
John Macdonald

In message , Rita Daggett
writes
Lovely pics and informative report; not up to self-drive myself but Botswana
is wonderful however you do it!

Thank you, but I really think self-drive in Botswana is now far more
accessible than most people would think. Not that I want to encourage
too many people to do it:-)
--
John Macdonald
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
tc_seb

Heya John,

nice pics!

Seb
---
http://www.travelcomments.com
- backpacking Southern Africa -

Old September 26th, 2006, 09:13 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Lou

Nice pic's John

--
==================================
Lou Andreoli

==================================

"John Macdonald" schreef in bericht
news

Old September 27th, 2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Hans-Georg Michna

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:47:55 +0100, John Macdonald wrote:

Hope some of you might be interested in a report and pictures from our
recent self-drive trip from Namibia, through the Caprivi strip and
around the Okavango delta in Botswana.

http://www.wildworldweb.co.uk/holidays/namibia2.htm

John and Lindsey,

I often see lots of poor photos, but yours are exceptional. Very
well done, thanks!

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.