Are all cabin boys gay ? - Serious question

Old May 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari

Default Are all cabin boys gay ? - Serious question

On Sun, 23 May 2010 19:37:53 -0500, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

As for Ari, I have him killfiled...right from the beginning, when he first
started posting here, I knew he was a troll.

Whew, got rid of you right off. I suppose this proclamation is for the
rest of your "party" of friends here on RTC, good riddance to them as
well.

Aw, Usenet...
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari

On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:03:45 -0500, Becca wrote:

On 5/22/2010 2:00 PM, Ari wrote:
On Sat, 22 May 2010 11:54:00 -0500, Becca wrote:
Most of the people here use their real names. There are a couple of
exceptions, but we know who they are. Many of us have cruised together
and we have visited each others homes, including mine. We have picnics
and dinners, it is a fun group.

Welcome to the group, Ari.

Becca

Thanks, Becca. What's your last name, address, etc lol

Looking for something new in cruising this time around. Maybe one of
the mega-gigantico-multi ships.

Ships of all sizes appeal to me for different reasons. The Norwegian
Sea was not very big, but it was one of my favorite ships. I have
heard people say that they will stay away from the larger ships they are
building. I understand that, every ship can not please everybody. I
had a short cruise on the Oasis of the Seas and I can't wait to go back.
I had a wonderful time and the ship did not feel too big, at least not
to me. Good luck on your search.

Becca

Thanks, Been on the Eagle class ships a number of times, Brilliance,
RSSC, repo on the Dawn, NCL Hawaii...most everything except MSC and
mega-mega ships. Not so much itinerary minded as ship minded.

Seen all of the itins for the most part.

I limit my cruises to non-school days so mid Nov/Dec/Jan are favs,
things are cheap(er). Need to debark of Tampa (don't like the ships),
FLL, Miami.

Haven't done Hal in ages (get it..."ages" lol).
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

On 5/24/2010 3:39 PM, Ari wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 19:37:53 -0500, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

As for Ari, I have him killfiled...right from the beginning, when he first
started posting here, I knew he was a troll.

Whew, got rid of you right off. I suppose this proclamation is for the
rest of your "party" of friends here on RTC, good riddance to them as
well.

Aw, Usenet...

And you just got rid of me too.

I used to say that kill-files were for wimps, but I have come to find
out that reading everything that every troll posts is just a waste of
time that I could use for better things. Since I have been addding
people to the killfile, I enjoy this group a whole lot more.

Looking back, I regret all the time I wasted in online arguments over
the years. I can't really say I ever gained anything from any one of
them, and some of those arguments cost me some friends.

I must be getting older and wiser... I just don't need the aggravation
and making friends is a whole lot more fun than losing them.

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CruiseMaster
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari

On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:50:08 -0500, George Leppla wrote:

On 5/24/2010 3:39 PM, Ari wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 19:37:53 -0500, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

As for Ari, I have him killfiled...right from the beginning, when he first
started posting here, I knew he was a troll.

Whew, got rid of you right off. I suppose this proclamation is for the
rest of your "party" of friends here on RTC, good riddance to them as
well.

Aw, Usenet...

And you just got rid of me too.

Works for me. One more down for the "Jean, Party of Many".
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG