Thieves and Pick-Pockets

Old May 24th, 2010, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default Thieves and Pick-Pockets

We take nothing with us to keep us connected to home,have no one to
worry about except 1 grandson that we very seldom see,and he does not
care if we go away or not. If something should happen to both of
us,everything we have goes directly to him. Stop all our mail,and turn
off the answering machine.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old May 24th, 2010, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

As far as my cell phone,take it in case i have to call a taxi,have had
it for 3 years and only used it 3 times just to check and make sure it
works,take it whan i go shopping alone,just in case of an emergency,but
thank god have never had to use it.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old May 25th, 2010, 06:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
We take nothing with us to keep us connected to home,have no one to
worry about except 1 grandson that we very seldom see,and he does not
care if we go away or not. If something should happen to both of
us,everything we have goes directly to him. Stop all our mail,and turn
off the answering machine.

Somehow your last comment makes me sad.

Harry Cooper

Old May 25th, 2010, 07:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

On 5/25/2010 12:41 PM, Seehorse Video wrote:
"Surfer wrote in message
We take nothing with us to keep us connected to home,have no one to
worry about except 1 grandson that we very seldom see,and he does not
care if we go away or not. If something should happen to both of
us,everything we have goes directly to him. Stop all our mail,and turn
off the answering machine.

Somehow your last comment makes me sad.

Harry Cooper

Harry, the "escape" scenario of planning a vacation is fairly common.
Some people like the idea of cutting all ties from their daily lives and
"running away" to an exotic locale.

This kind of vacation gives people the illusion of freedom... cutting
all ties and starting over on a grand adventure. Letting go of
responsibility... etc.... even if only for a short time.

It isn't a bad thing, in my opinion.

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CruiseMaster
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

"Surfer wrote in message
[...]

Hi George,

The sad part is how little they feel they have left behind. I don't want to
be irreplaceable, but I hope to be missed and to be missed you have to leave
something behind,...... something of yourself.

Harry Cooper

Old May 25th, 2010, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Surfer wrote in message
[...]

I hear you, Harry....if Annie had put that last sentence somewhere within
her post, it would not have been sad....ending her post that way sounded so
final! We'd miss her here, so I hope that is some comfort to her!

--Jean