need help planning trip; india-thailand-phillipines?!

Old November 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Varsha

You westerners think that we're still a bunch of fakirs praying for
dear life when we get on to Air India planes. And you want to cross
over by land in a place that's been in the news for ethnic clashes? I
suggest you keep your ignorant prejudices and your sorry ass in your
comfortable la-Z-Boy couch at home.

Old November 18th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Alfred Molon

In article , Thomas F. Unke says...

That is quite common during this time of the year. But normally, if you
are waiting listed, you will get a flight on short notice.

Perhaps, but I'll be transiting in BKK airport on November 24 on my way
to China and would like to pick up the tickets then, because I'll only
be back in BKK airport on December 11th, again transiting for a couple
of hours on my way to India. I would like to have the tickets now for
sure.

Air India is not much more dangerous than others, just the delays are
an annoyance.

I can live with that...
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
Prague, Budapest and Portugal
Old November 21st, 2004, 09:01 PM
Edwardseco

In article , Alfred Molon
writes:

You mean that
there is a high risk that the plane might crash ?

No, its just they don't have a great rep for customer service.
edwardseco

Ignoring the freak troll
Old January 5th, 2005, 09:55 AM

Hi Madame,

If you are planning to visit India, We Can Provide you the Best Rates
and Services,. and by road it won't be longer and bit risky i can
provide the best travel information and even i can provide the best
services. to you in india.

even my rates and services are mostly competitive.

please visit my site:www.indiantourismandhotels.com
or write me :