Are all cabin boys gay ? - Serious question

Old May 17th, 2010, 07:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Norma Desmond

Default Are all cabin boys gay ? - Serious question

i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Borked Psuedo Mailed

Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nanzi

On May 17, 2:25*am, (Norma Desmond) wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

Our steward was married with 1 child and 1 on the way. His wife used
to work on the ship too, til they had a child.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari

On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:25:02 -0700, Norma Desmond wrote:

i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

Depends on how much you tip them.

Oh *that* kinda gay. Sorry.
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
MaryF

On May 17, 8:18*am, Borked Psuedo Mailed
wrote:
Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.

I can offer, from personal experience, that not ALL cabin boys are
gay! And don't ask me how I know.......
Mary Foster
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Borked Psuedo Mailed wrote:
Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.

Do you know Charles personally? If you did, you wouldn't write such a
stupid thing.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

wrote:
Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.

It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.

I can offer, from personal experience, that not ALL cabin boys are
gay! And don't ask me how I know.......
Mary Foster

Hmmmmm. I think I know how you know and I agree.

Ermalee --who was there
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Borked Psuedo Mailed

Unless he ****ed you or you ****ed him, you don't know either
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Borked Psuedo Mailed

wrote:
Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.
It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.

I can offer, from personal experience, that not ALL cabin boys are
gay! And don't ask me how I know.......
Mary Foster

Hmmmmm. I think I know how you know and I agree.

Ermalee --who was there

So Mary had sex with her male cabin attendant and Ermalee watched.
This group is kinkier than I thought.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thumper

On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:45:25 -0500, Borked Psuedo Mailed
wrote:

wrote:
Norma Desmond wrote:
i have never been on a cruise, but i read somewhere that ALL cabin boys
are gay. i am just curious, is that really true ? TIA.
It would explain why Charles likes to cruise so much.

I can offer, from personal experience, that not ALL cabin boys are
gay! And don't ask me how I know.......
Mary Foster

Hmmmmm. I think I know how you know and I agree.

Ermalee --who was there

So Mary had sex with her male cabin attendant and Ermalee watched.
This group is kinkier than I thought.

That's kinky?
Thumper