Ryan Air - Route Dusseldorf Weeze (NRN) - Stockholm Skavsta

Old May 27th, 2006, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Ryan Air - Route Dusseldorf Weeze (NRN) - Stockholm Skavsta

Hello there,

I may have to go to Stockholm later on this year and most probably will fly with Ryan Air on the route from Dusseldorf
Weeze (NRN) to Stockholm Skavsta (NYO)

Are there any of you here who have frequently flown this route and if so, could you tell me about:

a. your personal experiences with Ryan air on this route
b. the punctuality on this route and how much you believe the chance of any delays or cancellations of flights on this
particular route?

Any information is sincerelly welcome.

Regards,

Charles.
Old May 27th, 2006, 01:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Charles J. van Doornewaard schrieb:
Hello there,

I may have to go to Stockholm later on this year and most probably will fly with Ryan Air on the route from Dusseldorf
Weeze (NRN) to Stockholm Skavsta (NYO)

Are there any of you here who have frequently flown this route and if so, could you tell me about:

a. your personal experiences with Ryan air on this route
b. the punctuality on this route and how much you believe the chance of any delays or cancellations of flights on this
particular route?

Any information is sincerelly welcome.

Regards,

Charles.

I havent' flown this route, but I've used the Weeze airport to fly to
other destinations a number of times. Be aware that Weeze is miles from
the nearest civilization, so check on the ground transportation options
very carefully- see the Ryanair website.

T.

Old May 27th, 2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.travel.air

On Sat, 27 May 2006 11:14:21 +0200, Charles J. van Doornewaard
wrote:

Hello there,

I may have to go to Stockholm later on this year and most probably will fly with Ryan Air on the route from Dusseldorf
Weeze (NRN) to Stockholm Skavsta (NYO)

Are there any of you here who have frequently flown this route and if so, could you tell me about:

a. your personal experiences with Ryan air on this route
b. the punctuality on this route and how much you believe the chance of any delays or cancellations of flights on this
particular route?

Any information is sincerelly welcome.

I've flown from Stansted to Skavsta on Ryanair. No problems with
the plane or en route; quite punctual and all. But Skavsta is
definitely not a Stockholm airport. It's quite a ways out of town
and you need to take a shuttle bus, which takes over an hour to
get to Central Stqtion in Stockholm. Skavsta is no great shaes as
an airport either; remines me of small town airports in the
1950s.

I see Weeze is an hour's drive way from Duesseldorf.

Old May 27th, 2006, 07:49 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Thanks for the reply (to all of you)

Yes, I am well aware of Skavsta Airport and its location. I have been there once before.