Charity Pro Travel

Old May 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Charity Pro Travel

Charity Pro Travel has launched a major International travel site and
booking engine that donates 35% of the company’s commission to the
charity of your choice, in your honor.

www.charityprotravel.com offers an easy to use International search
engine offering the lowest rates, while providing exceptional customer
service, rivaling those of Expedia and Travelocity. Live travel
experts are also available to book your resort travel, airfare, rental
cars and cruises world wide. Charity Pro Travel specializes in
International travel offering thousands of condo's and vacation homes
around the globe.

It is as easy as 1,2,3 to give. You book the travel, you choose your
charity or fundraiser, and Charity Pro Travel makes the donation in
your honor, it is just that easy. Our business and corporate travel
programs are by far, second to none in the industry.

Whether you want to raise money for your school, animal rescue
shelter, cancer research, children's charity or homeless shelter you
can. Global charities, small charities and local good causes can all
benefit from your support. Cutting edge fund-raising opportunities
are also available at Charity Pro Travel to raise money for your small
group or major charity.

If you just don’t have the time to volunteer, can't play in the local
golf fundraiser or can't run that charity race, we can help you give.
You take the vacation, we make the donation.
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Charity Pro Travel has launched a major International travel site...
that donates 35% of the company’s commission to the
charity of your choice

As far as I can tell, they don't give a street address for their
company anywhere on their site, which would make me cautious about
doing business with them.