Washington State Coast advice needed

Old July 4th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Soggy

Default Washington State Coast advice needed

Thanks for all the great suggestions. We finally decided to head down to
Oregon instead. Found a place near Lincoln City that sounds perfect. Has
anybody heard of it? Surfrider Resort
www.surfriderresort.com
I'll be happy to provide some feedback after we return.
Pat

"The Gourleys" wrote in message
Hi,
Not sure what price range or how many people your looking for but here is

link to some places. Moclips sounds like it might be a place you would

like.

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/washington

Good luck,
Bill

"Soggy" wrote in message
newsBiDc.11913$E84.8413@edtnps89...
Probably heading to the Washington coast in August. Would really like

stay in a place that's on the beach with a wide-open ocean view, has at
least a kitchenette (pref. a full kitchen), and has a jacuzzi or soaker

tub
in the suite (or cabin or ?). Not interested in the kite festival at

Long
Beach (it is ONLY at Long Beach, isn't it?). Something romantic. Any
suggestions?

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:53 AM
jenn

"Soggy" wrote in message
newsBiDc.11913$E84.8413@edtnps89...

Probably heading to the Washington coast in August. Would really like

stay in a place that's on the beach with a wide-open ocean view, has at
least a kitchenette (pref. a full kitchen), and has a jacuzzi or soaker

tub

in the suite (or cabin or ?). Not interested in the kite festival at

Long

Beach (it is ONLY at Long Beach, isn't it?). Something romantic. Any
suggestions?

be sure to stop at the little park between Seaside Oregon and Cannon
Beach -- Ecola State Park -- absolutely the most beautiful views in the
world at either Indianhead Beach or the other beach whose name I forget
-- worth a short stop if that is all the time you have

Old July 5th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Touch Tone Tommy

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 02:51:55 GMT, "Soggy"
wrote:

Thanks for all the great suggestions. We finally decided to head down to
Oregon instead. Found a place near Lincoln City that sounds perfect. Has
anybody heard of it? Surfrider Resort
www.surfriderresort.com
I'll be happy to provide some feedback after we return.
Pat

We stayed at the Surfrider 1 1/2 years ago, for 4 nights. Beautiful
location, nice room, right on the coast. Our room had a balcony
looking out on the ocean, gas fireplace, and a soaking tub in the
bathroom. Lot's to see in the area, would definitely return. Please
let us know how you like it.

Old July 6th, 2004, 12:29 AM
John Chapman

Cannon Beach OR is, for my money, just about the best place in the
world (and I'm from Canada). Try the Tolovava Inn, just south of the
town. A total amenity resort where we often stay. Lots of other
choices though. John

Old July 6th, 2004, 01:24 AM
jenn

John Chapman wrote:

Cannon Beach OR is, for my money, just about the best place in the
world (and I'm from Canada). Try the Tolovava Inn, just south of the
town. A total amenity resort where we often stay. Lots of other
choices though. John

and as I posted before - the little state park at the north end of town
-- Ecola has breathtaking views of the coast looking back towards Cannon
Beach -- the town itself is unfortunately tourist kitchy -- but even so
that tends to manifest itself in lots and lots of flowers everywhere and
good tourist amenities -- so the cutsie, the mediocre food and the kite
stores aren't so bad. Beautiful area