HAL Ryndam June 5, 2005 Southbound Glacier Discovery

Old January 5th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Lola

Default HAL Ryndam June 5, 2005 Southbound Glacier Discovery

Will anyone here be on this cruise? We have booked room B220, which was
recommended by someone in this newsgroup because of the extra length
balcony. I am getting very excited! I have gotten so much information from
posters here, and I want to thank you for sharing such great tips! I can
already tell that we will need to visit again, because we are not going to
have time for everything I wanted to do.

Here is what we are planning so far:

Alaska Vacation May 31, 2005 - June 13, 2005
Day 1 May 31, 2005 Depart Logan Airport Continental Airlines 7:16 am Arrive
Anchorage 3:49 pm
Overnight at Long House Alaskan Hotel

Day 2 June 1, 2005
Pick up rental car and drive to Talkeetna - any great places we should
stop at on the way?

Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge (Main Lodge), overnight in the Talkeetna area (South
Denali) for 1 night

Day 3 June 2, 2005
K2 McKinley Glacier Landing Flight 11:00 AM depart K2 - Talkeetna Airport,
return 12:30
Drive to Denali
Denali Princess Lodge in Denali Park for 2 nights.

Day 4 June 3, 2004
Rafting Scenic Mild Water 7:30 AM
Bus Tundra Wildlife Tour (PM) Afternoon tours depart between 1:30pm to
3:30pm for 6 hours.

Day 5 June 4, 2005
Return rental car in Anchorage by 12 noon.
Alaska Park Connection Coach Service to Seward 3 p.m.
Overnight at Murphy's Motel (hey, we had to save $$ somewhere)!

Day 6 June 5, 2005 - Early am laundry, then :
Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise Seward Departure Information: 11:30 AM
depart Small Boat Harbor, return 5:30 PM

8 PM HAL Cruise departure, boarding starts 7 pm (this is going to be tight
if the cruise returns late as we have to go back to the motel and get our
luggage)

Day 7 June 6, 2005 Scenic cruising College Fiord

Day 8 June 7, 2005 Scenic Cruising Glacier Bay National Park

Day 9 June 8, 2005 Sitka 8 am - 6 pm

HAL: Sitka Sea Life Discovery - 2 hrs
HAL Sitka Highlights & Dancers 2 1/2 hrs?
totem pole/wildlife park

Day 10 June 9, 2005 Juneau 8 am - 6 pm
Mt. Roberts Tram Ride
Juneau city tour
lunch at the Red Dog Saloon

Day 11 June 10, 2005 Ketchikan 2 pm - 8 pm
Duck Tour
Walk Creek Street and take tram up to the West Coast Cape Fox Lodge
Heritage Museum to see totem poles
Eagle Rehab Center/Salmon Hatchery

Day 12 June 11, 2005 Cruising the inside passage

Day 13 June 12, 2005 Vancouver, British Columbia 8 am
Stanley Park
Suspension Bridge
China Town

Overnight at Ramada Plaza Airport Hotel

Day 14 June 13, 2005 Depart Vancouver 8:10 am Arrive Boston 8:41 pm