Frisco City Pass

Old January 11th, 2006, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Frisco City Pass

Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Old January 11th, 2006, 01:45 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Please use proper terminology: it's Cinatown and Chiot Tower.

The nice thing though, is from there you can see half of Taxes!

(and some of Calaroada!)

Old January 11th, 2006, 04:39 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Douglas W. Hoyt" wrote in message
Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Please use proper terminology: it's Cinatown and Chiot Tower.

The nice thing though, is from there you can see half of Taxes!

(and some of Calaroada!)

Does it give a free pass to the redbook places?

Old January 11th, 2006, 05:40 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Look out! Run! Hide!

Clint is running amok again with his 'Frisco' troll !!

"clint" wrote in message
. ..
Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Old January 11th, 2006, 11:27 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Clint,

Where does one get these San Francisco City Passes?

Rgrds,

Old January 11th, 2006, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

NB - Clint is referring to Frisco Passes, not San Francisco Passes. If he
meant San Francisco, true Frisco fan that he is...he would have said San
Francisco, not Frisco.

One has to just admire this person's loyalty and devotion to Frisco.

oups.com...

Old January 11th, 2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

clint wrote:
Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Don't you mean Clot Tower? I don't think "Ciot" is a word.
Old January 11th, 2006, 08:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"sechumlib" wrote in message
clint wrote:
Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Don't you mean Clot Tower? I don't think "Ciot" is a word.

Coit Tower. Is a tower to honor firemen, paid for my Mrs. Coit, who loved
fire engines and the fire department. Is in the shape of a fire hose
nozzle.

Old January 11th, 2006, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Calif Bill wrote:
"sechumlib" wrote in message

clint wrote:

Absolutely worth it, Chinatown and Ciot Tower.........

Don't you mean Clot Tower? I don't think "Ciot" is a word.

Coit Tower. Is a tower to honor firemen, paid for my Mrs. Coit, who loved
fire engines and the fire department. Is in the shape of a fire hose
nozzle.

You're absolutely right, of course. I just can't resist tweaking people
who are too careless to spell things right!
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:37 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Golly gee...that Mrs. Coit really got around, didn't she? San Francisco in
California, Frisco in Colorado, Frisco in Texas. Well traveled woman she
well must have been.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...