Three weeks to go!

Old March 5th, 2004, 06:42 AM

Default Three weeks to go!

Still no Docs.? Seems like on all other cruises we got them four weeks
or more before ! Getting itchy,started packing test today & my tux
shrunk AGAIN ,,,,! Third one in ten years,guess i better rent one this
time !

BILL

Old March 5th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Susette405

Still no Docs.? Seems like on all other cruises we got them four weeks
or more befo

the norm is 2 weeks prior and if you get them before that it is a bonus, hang
in there they be there in a bit I am sure.
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old March 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Andi

Do you go back on the Royal Princess?