LA - Australia - LA without using Air

Old December 15th, 2009, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

Default LA - Australia - LA without using Air

"Kenn Smith" wrote in message
Ray, I haven't looked at Regents outyear prices but ours were $999 per
leg.

Hi Kenn,

Can't seem to reach you privately, but I would enjoy more detail on your
stop in Tasmania and the NZ North island. You can reach me privately if you
prefer not to bother the group. Have you planned your next cruise yet?

Harry Cooper

Old December 16th, 2009, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kenn Smith

I suspect that in setting their 2011 prices they are betting on ecomonic
models which show an improvement in the world economy, an increase in
travel and especially an increase in business travel. Should any one of
the legs of the model fail to materialize I wouldn't be at all surprised
to see the tariff drop two or three hundred dollars.

Old December 16th, 2009, 01:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
OZ

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:31:01 -0800, J Carnaghie
wrote:

That should be 2011. Sorry.

J Carnaghie wrote:
Here's one for you creative types.
I want to cruise in 3011 from Los Angeles / San Diego to Australia / New
Zealand and then return without spending lots of time in an Airplane
(Medical problems with cramped seats).
Any suggestions?
How about a freighter one way and a cruise ship the other? Anybody ever
done it?
Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Left Coast)

Star Princess has recently done this (Sept to Nov):
San Francisco to Sydney followed by Sydney to LA.
It is the first time I have seen this itinerary, and I don't know if
they are planning a repeat.

Rhapsody of the Seas, Diamond Princess and Volendam do relocation
cruises to Sydney around Sept/October and return to the US in April. I
guess you don't want to spend 5 months in Oz/Nz though.

Many of the world cruises seem to hit Australian shores in Feb/March
(Cunard, P&O), so it may be possible to get a segment to Australia and
spend a few weeks travelling before picking up one of the relocation
cruises back to the US.

OZ
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:41:22 +1100, OZ wrote:

Star Princess has recently done this (Sept to Nov):
San Francisco to Sydney followed by Sydney to LA.
It is the first time I have seen this itinerary, and I don't know if
they are planning a repeat.

G'day Oz,

Unfortunately Princess does not have the above itinerary scheduled for
2011.
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:41:22 +1100, OZ wrote:

Star Princess has recently done this (Sept to Nov):
San Francisco to Sydney followed by Sydney to LA.
It is the first time I have seen this itinerary, and I don't know if
they are planning a repeat.

G'day Oz,

Unfortunately Princess does not have the above itinerary scheduled for
2011.
--

Well uh, not yet. But the Sapphire Princess is scheduled to sail 32 days
on 9/19/10 from Seattle, Vancouver, At Sea, San Francisco, At Sea,
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:39:20 +0100, peter
wrote:

Well uh, not yet. But the Sapphire Princess is scheduled to sail 32 days

Hi Little Peter,

I know you are always trying to find fault with my postings but you
goofed up again. I posted this itinerary earlier in the thread. Pay
attention! :+)
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

wrote:

Well uh, not yet. But the Sapphire Princess is scheduled to sail 32 days

Hi Little Peter,

I know you are always trying to find fault with my postings but you
goofed up again. I posted this itinerary earlier in the thread. Pay
attention! :+)

Hi obese press release delivery boy,

I know you're not very smart and you can't tell the difference between
HAL and Princess, but you didn't post the Sapphire's itinerary at all.
Here's a tip: don't lie if people can see that you're lying. Good luck
with your ****ing contest with john.

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:12:27 +0100, peter
wrote:

I know you're not very smart and you can't tell the difference between
HAL and Princess, but you didn't post the Sapphire's itinerary at all.

Hi Little Peter,

Unfortunately you are having difficulty in telling the difference
between 2011 (what the OP requested)and 2010. I do know you are make
every effort to keep so I am sure your teachers always grade you on
the curve. :+)
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

wrote:

I know you're not very smart and you can't tell the difference between
HAL and Princess, but you didn't post the Sapphire's itinerary at all.

Hi Little Peter,

Unfortunately you are having difficulty in telling the difference
between 2011 (what the OP requested)and 2010. I do know you are make
every effort to keep so I am sure your teachers always grade you on
the curve. :+)
--

Hi obese fat parasite,

Glad that you're now confirming that you were lying about having posted
the itinerary before. You didn't. You can't handle criticism very well,
so now you have another problem.

I certainly appreciated that OP was looking for a 2011 cruise. Your
response that "Princess does not have the above itinerary scheduled for
2011" shows that you're not a proactive agent. That's why I responded
with "Well uh, not yet. But the Sapphire Princess is scheduled to sail
32 days on 9/19/10". Do you understand the word "but"? Do you understand
Princess doesn't have a complete cruise schedule for 2011 yet?

As Princess sailed that itinerary this year and they'll sail it
againnext year, it's very likely that it will be sailed in 2011 as well.
Got it? OP might be interested in that, rather than in your filthy
press releases. Is your dick bigger than that that of your boyfriend john?