Photo galleries update

Old December 16th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Chuck

Default Photo galleries update

Hey,

If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

Check it out at
www.webprose.ws
Old December 16th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Miguel Cruz

Chuck wrote:
If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

www.webprose.ws

The web site doesn't even work. On the first page I get dead links for
"Home", "Product", "Trial Version", etc. Clicking on them does nothing.
Likewise "Back" and "Forward" at the bottom.

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
Old December 16th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Dave Fossett

Miguel Cruz wrote:

www.webprose.ws

The web site doesn't even work. On the first page I get dead links for
"Home", "Product", "Trial Version", etc. Clicking on them does nothing.
Likewise "Back" and "Forward" at the bottom.

You get that much? I just see a blank white screen. Very cool.

--
Dave Fossett
Saitama, Japan
Old December 16th, 2003, 10:12 AM
John L

Um, I must be doing something wrong, everything works fine on the
site.

John L.

Old December 16th, 2003, 06:07 PM

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:29:08 GMT, (Miguel Cruz) wrote:

Chuck wrote:
If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

www.webprose.ws

The web site doesn't even work. On the first page I get dead links for
"Home", "Product", "Trial Version", etc. Clicking on them does nothing.
Likewise "Back" and "Forward" at the bottom.

miguel

This is what I got in Netscape 7.2:

Take one look and you'll see the difference!

* The web page creation tool for those who want to share photos
and videos with family and friends
* The most simple way to organize and view photos, videos, and web
pages on your computer and on the web
* Well thought out and designed with the non-professional in mind, yet
powerful enough for professional web designers.

Total crapola. What browser/v did you use?

Old December 16th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Miguel Cruz

John L wrote:
"Dave Fossett" wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
www.webprose.ws

The web site doesn't even work. On the first page I get dead links for
"Home", "Product", "Trial Version", etc. Clicking on them does nothing.
Likewise "Back" and "Forward" at the bottom.

You get that much? I just see a blank white screen. Very cool.

Um, I must be doing something wrong, everything works fine on the
site.

Probably just means you have the same magic combination of software and
settings as the person who threw it together.

A hallmark of amateur web developers is they fail to realize that other
people have different setups. Rather than developing for the web, they
develop for their own browser.

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
Old December 16th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Miguel Cruz

wrote:
(Miguel Cruz) wrote:
Chuck wrote:
If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

www.webprose.ws

The web site doesn't even work. On the first page I get dead links for
"Home", "Product", "Trial Version", etc. Clicking on them does nothing.
Likewise "Back" and "Forward" at the bottom.

This is what I got in Netscape 7.2:

Take one look and you'll see the difference!

Total crapola. What browser/v did you use?

Safari 1.1.1. Actually with Safari I get two windows, one like I describe,
and one behind it like you describe. Neither one allows me to do anything
though.

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
Old December 16th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Kris

Thanx! I had a quick look at your site, looks great!

Kris

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:48:17 GMT, Alfred Molon
wrote:

I just finished doing a major redesign of my travel photography site:

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm

Basically the site now has a much improved user interface (is based for
the first time on CSS) and there is an internal advanced search which
generates among others pages with thumbnails in the search results.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Old December 17th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Edwardseco

In article , "Dave Fossett"
writes:

You get that much? I just see a blank white screen. Very cool.

That is what we need, a site to post photos so that no one else can see them.
In the case of my travel photographs this is a big plus (or so my wife claims).
Sign me up Scotty.
edwardseco