Any Cheap Flights San Francisco Bay Area to Reno?

Old October 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Any Cheap Flights San Francisco Bay Area to Reno?

Are there any cheap flights that go from any airport in the San Francisco
Bay Area to Reno Taho International (RNO)? I remember a few years back
there was a Reno Air package that was something like $39 one-way. That
airline looks defunct and I'm seeing the cheapest rates at around $250.

Old October 18th, 2011, 05:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
SMS

On 10/18/2011 2:13 AM, W wrote:
Are there any cheap flights that go from any airport in the San Francisco
Bay Area to Reno Taho International (RNO)? I remember a few years back
there was a Reno Air package that was something like $39 one-way. That
airline looks defunct and I'm seeing the cheapest rates at around $250.

Southwest goes there. The fares vary, but are as low as $59.