Top places that makes me to visit Cananda again and again...

Old August 16th, 2008, 04:35 PM
cathywoody cathywoody is offline
Member

Default Top places that makes me to visit Cananda again and again...

I live in CA and had been to Canada recently... these are the places that I liked the most...

Lake Louise, Alberta
Banff, Alberta
Montreal, Quebec
Quebec City, Quebec
Niagra Falls, Ontario
Vancouver, British Columbia
Churchill, Manitoba
Kelowna, British Columbia
Ottawa, Ontario
Prince Edward Island

What do you say???
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Matiz Matiz is offline
Member

Oh thats great, even I am planning to go to Canada, Please tell me more about your experience while your visit.

Travel Business Opportunity
Old September 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM
cathywoody cathywoody is offline
Member

During my visit to Canada I was not that excited like I sound now... But later everything changed.

I like the Mountaineer Lodge, located at Lake Louise Alberta, it provides affordable hotel accommodation.

The emerald colour of the water comes from rock flour carried into the lake by melt-water from the glaciers that overlook the lake. The eastern shore of the lake is dominated by Chateau Lake Louise, one of Canada's grand railway hotels, a luxury resort hotel built in the early decades of the 20th century by the Canadian Pacific Railway.

My cousins just couldn't resit the place and we decided to stay there for 3 day's.

Then we went to Niagra Falls in Ontario oh what a place man.... Whenever I think of it I get goosebumps all over my body. The massive waterfalls on the Niagara Riveris just awesome to see.

We were all wet by the time we came back. The lake and the falls are the place me and my family enjoyed the most.