Live onboard Zuiderdam -- "Friends of Dorothy" party request DENIED!!

Old December 20th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Surfer E2468

Someay you will be among the century club old folk's

Old December 20th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Surfer E2468

Someay you will be among the century club old folk's

Old December 20th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:41:29 -0600, jcoulter wrote:

Someay you will be among the century club old folk's

I hope so, and I hope that I am a little more patient at feeding time.

LOL LOL LOL
Old December 20th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:29:51 -0600, jcoulter wrote:

Oh yes Lee, the Century Village crew I have never sailed with a more
deadly bunch of buffet commandos!

Last meal(s) and all, I guess. Maybe it's the "free" food frenzy.
Old December 20th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:03:50 -0500, Lee Lindquist wrote:

And, I've already asked the spousal unit -- that if I start talking to
strangers about my medical conditions, medications, etc. to
simply shoot me.

That's kind of you.