Snowstorm

Old February 24th, 2010, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default Snowstorm

I hope this is our last snow for this winter,enough is enough,do not
want it to be snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they do a good job here in
jersey,but worry about the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. We
have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 25th, 2010, 02:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_5_]

Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope this is our last snow for this winter,enough is enough,do not
want it to be snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they do a good job here in
jersey,but worry about the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. We
have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Don't know where you are, but there is another winter storm
brewing, headed up the east coast the first part of next
week! Hope all goes well for you.

Clay
Old February 25th, 2010, 02:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Surfer E2468 plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said On 2/24/2010
5:54 PM:
We have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

Sure and begorrah, that's blarney!

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/

Old February 25th, 2010, 04:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

frijoli wrote:
Surfer E2468 wrote:
I hope this is our last snow for this winter,enough is enough,do not
want it to be snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they do a good job here in
jersey,but worry about the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. We
have had a HUGE snowstorm over st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Don't know where you are, but there is another winter storm brewing,
headed up the east coast the first part of next week! Hope all goes well
for you.

Clay, that can not be true, please agree with me.LOL Annie lives close
to me and we are expecting 12 to 18 inches of snow starting tonight and
ending sometime on friday afternoon.

Now Kevin will be canceling his chemo appointment for tomorrow, we just
can't get there and home safely with the storm. He will probably be
rescheduled for monday, so there better not be a storm early next
week!!!!!!!

sue - can't take any more snow this winter!!!!!!!!!
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

(Surfer*E2468) wrote:

I hope this is our last snow for this
winter,enough is enough,do not want it to be
snowy when we leave for cape liberty 3/7/10
Not too worried about snow on the road,they
do a good job here in jersey,but worry about
the parking lot we have to use by the
terminal,don't know if they clear it or not. * * * * *
* * * * * We have had a HUGE snowstorm over
st.patricks day,with drifting up to 8 ft.

I hope this is it for snow, too. We had been lucky here up in the
Catskills up to this week. When earlier this winter my mother in law on
Long Island got 18 inches of snow, we got nothing. Earlier this month
when she got about a foot of snow, we got only 3 or 4 inches.

Now we are getting bombed.I estimate we got about 9 inches of wet, heavy
snow yesterday They are predicting 12 to gulp 24 inches for today into
tomorrow.

My wife teaches art in a small elementary school. Every year she takes
the 6th graders on a field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It's
always in November (so a school bus will be available between school
sports seasons), but was cancelled because the brother of one of the 6th
graders had committed suicide the day before the trip. It has been
rescheduled for next Thursday, March 4th. So, NO MORE SNOW!!!!

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

BRIAN:
No,that is not blarney,it was back in either 1958 or 1959,it drifted up
to my back bedroom windows,my son who was nine stood on the frozen drift
and could look into his bedroom. No kidding

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

SUE:
Hope he is wrong about another snow storm brewing,my husband said if the
roads are too bad when it is time for us to go to cape liberty we will
just cancel our cruise and lose our money,not worth risking losing our
lives over. He said the money is gone wether we go or not.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 26th, 2010, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 2/25/10 4:53 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUE:
Hope he is wrong about another snow storm brewing,my husband said if the
roads are too bad when it is time for us to go to cape liberty we will
just cancel our cruise and lose our money,not worth risking losing our
lives over. He said the money is gone wether we go or not.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Roads are fine, at least so far, up this way. We've gotten mostly slush
that quickly turned into puddles of water.

--Tom
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Tom K
wrote:

Roads are fine, at least so far, up this way. We've gotten mostly slush
that quickly turned into puddles of water.

No snow here! Glad we missed this one.

--
Charles
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
On 2/25/10 4:53 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUE:
Hope he is wrong about another snow storm brewing,my husband said if the
roads are too bad when it is time for us to go to cape liberty we will
just cancel our cruise and lose our money,not worth risking losing our
lives over. He said the money is gone wether we go or not.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Roads are fine, at least so far, up this way. We've gotten mostly slush
that quickly turned into puddles of water.

We drove into Fox Chase in Philly today and had no problems. On the way
in around 10am there were few cars on the road and we made great time.
On the way home there was a very light snow, but the roads were fine and
I barely had to use the windshield wipers.

sue