Crystal Renews Steiner!

Old September 26th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Crystal Renews Steiner!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Steiner and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Steiner Leisure Limited Announces Renewal of Agreement with Crystal
Cruises, Inc.

NASSAU, The Bahamas Sept. 25, 2003
Steiner Leisure's (Nasdaq:STNR) subsidiary, Steiner Transocean
Limited, has renewed its agreement with Crystal Cruises, Inc. for a
further five year term (effective January 2003) through December 2007.
The new agreement enables Steiner to continue its relationship to be
the exclusive provider of unique spa and massage services, hair
dressing and beauty treatments, and select fitness programs on the
existing Crystal fleet of three cruise ships, as well as on all ships
it introduces into service during the term of this agreement.
Leonard I. Fluxman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Steiner
Leisure Limited, commented, "We are very excited about our contract
renewal with Crystal Cruises, which reflects the commitment by both
parties to continue our mutually successful association. Steiner is
proud to continue to be associated with the quality, traditions and
excellence of Crystal Cruises. We are also very excited that our spa
on Crystal's newest ship, the Serenity, has incorporated Feng Shui
elements into its design and philosophy and that our spas on the other
Crystal ships have also introduced Feng Shui elements and philosophy."

Steiner Leisure Limited is a worldwide provider of spa services. The
Company's operations include spas and salons on 108 cruise ships, and
in 58 resort spas and two luxury day spas. Our cruise line and
land-based resort customers include Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity
Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Disney Cruises, Holland America Lines,
Kerzner International, Marriott, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Park Place
Entertainment, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Our
Elemis Limited subsidiary manufactures its Elemis® brand products for
use in our cruise ship and land-based spas. This top quality European
line of beauty products is also distributed worldwide to exclusive
hotels, salons, health clubs and destination spas. Elemis®, as well as
other Steiner private label products, including La Therapie®,
Ionithermie, and Steiner Hair Care, are available at
www.timetospa.com.

Steiner Leisure also owns and operates three post secondary schools
(comprised of a total of eight campuses) located in Miami, Fort
Lauderdale, Orlando and Sarasota, Florida; Baltimore, Maryland; York,
Pennsylvania and Charlottesville and Winchester, Virginia. Offering
degree and non-degree programs in massage therapy and skin care, these
schools train and qualify spa professionals for health and beauty
positions within the Steiner family of companies or other industry
entities.