Sheraton Yankee Trader Hotel

Old January 18th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Raj

Default Sheraton Yankee Trader Hotel

My wife and I are in process of booking a pre-cruise hotel in Fort
Lauderdale. Does anyone know if the Sheraton Yankee Trader has airport
(i.e. from the airport to the hotel) and to the cruise port shuttles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Raj
Old January 18th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Brian K

On 01/18/2005 4:07 PM Gregory C. Read wrote:

From their web site below, they provide the cab prices to the airport and
cruise terminal. Therefore one would assume they do not have a shuttle. I do
know from experience that the Sheraton Yankee Clipper down the street did
not have a shuttle.

http://www.sheratontrader.com/

Transportation
The hotel is located only 5 miles from the airport and 3 miles
from the cruise terminals. Yellow Cab/Checker Taxi cabs are available. The
approximate charge is $15.00 for the Airport and $12.00 for the Port, each
way. The Amtrak train station is approximately 8 miles from the hotel.

I know from experience that the Sheraton Yankee Trader does have free
shuttles to / from the port.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.