Pope Homer

Old September 17th, 2006, 01:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
but I'm the only gay in the village of Llanddewi Brefi

Default Pope Homer

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...5-1702,00.html

Gunmen shoot elderly nun dead

From correspondents in Mogadishu, Somalia

September 17, 2006 09:50pm
Article from: Agence France-Presse

UNIDENTIFIED gunmen shot and killed an elderly Italian nun at a
hospital in the Islamist-controlled Somali capital, witnesses and
medical workers said.

The attackers entered the Austrian-funded SOS Hospital in southern
Mogadishu's Huriwa District and opened fire, killing the nun before
escaping in the ensuing confusion, they said.

"They came into the compound and shot the nun and then ran away,"
one medical worker said.

"We don't know who they were."

The nun, believed to be in her 70s, was one the longest-serving foreign
members of the Catholic church in Somalia, a former Italian colony,
officials said.

Details of the incident were sketchy and there was no immediate
indication of a possible motive for the attack but it came amid fury
among Somalia's powerful Islamist movement over comments made by Pope
Benedict XVI deemed insulting to Islam.

On Friday, a prominent hardline Mogadishu cleric called for Muslims to
"hunt down" and kill the pontiff for his remarks.

"Whoever offends our Prophet Mohammed should be killed on the spot by
the nearest Muslim," Sheikh Abubukar Hassan Malin told worshippers at
a mosque in southern Mogadishu.

"We call on all Islamic communities across the world to take revenge
on the baseless critic called the Pope," he said.

Old September 17th, 2006, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

Default Pope Homer CRAP SPAM

This is the sort of OT continuously posted by that michaelnewport guy and of
course the 7 to 8 other spammers are just delighted !
Hey padraig, trucker king or whatever knight of the road and the rest, open
your eyes !

a écrit dans le message de news:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...5-1702,00.html

Gunmen shoot elderly nun dead

From correspondents in Mogadishu, Somalia

Old September 17th, 2006, 06:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom Peel[_1_]

"Whoever offends our Prophet Mohammed should be killed on the spot by
the nearest Muslim," Sheikh Abubukar Hassan Malin told worshippers at
a mosque in southern Mogadishu.

"We call on all Islamic communities across the world to take revenge
on the baseless critic called the Pope," he said.

That's right, the Islam is a peace-loving tolerant world religion, and
anybody who dares suggest otherwise will be killed on the spot.

T.

--
J'ai rêvé qu'on pouvait s'aimer
au souffle du vent
Old September 17th, 2006, 08:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Tom Peel wrote:

"Whoever offends our Prophet Mohammed should be killed on the spot by
the nearest Muslim," Sheikh Abubukar Hassan Malin told worshippers at
a mosque in southern Mogadishu.

"We call on all Islamic communities across the world to take revenge
on the baseless critic called the Pope," he said.

That's right, the Islam is a peace-loving tolerant world religion, and
anybody who dares suggest otherwise will be killed on the spot.

T.

I imagine the Danes are happy to take a back seat

Old September 17th, 2006, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Clarke

On 17 Sep 2006 05:27:45 -0700, "but I'm the only gay in the village of Llanddewi
Brefi" wrote:
.com

The nun, believed to be in her 70s, was one the longest-serving foreign
members of the Catholic church in Somalia, a former Italian colony,
officials said.

Details of the incident were sketchy and there was no immediate
indication of a possible motive for the attack but it came amid fury
among Somalia's powerful Islamist movement over comments made by Pope
Benedict XVI deemed insulting to Islam.

More proof (as if more were actually needed) that Islam is a 'gutter religion'.
Barbarism is not simply tolerated by their 'clerics'; it's encouraged.

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
Old September 18th, 2006, 03:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Frank Clarke wrote:
On 17 Sep 2006 05:27:45 -0700, "but I'm the only gay in the village of Llanddewi
Brefi" wrote:
.com

The nun, believed to be in her 70s, was one the longest-serving foreign
members of the Catholic church in Somalia, a former Italian colony,
officials said.

Details of the incident were sketchy and there was no immediate
indication of a possible motive for the attack but it came amid fury
among Somalia's powerful Islamist movement over comments made by Pope
Benedict XVI deemed insulting to Islam.

More proof (as if more were actually needed) that Islam is a 'gutter religion'.
Barbarism is not simply tolerated by their 'clerics'; it's encouraged.

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)

Northern ireland was like that not long ago.