Norway Fjord Cruise

Old May 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Robert Clarkson

Default Norway Fjord Cruise

Has anyone had experience with the Norwegian (Ferry, Mail) ships that travel
up and down the coast of Norway? My wife and I are interested in doing this.
Would appreciaate any input and reviews.

Old May 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Neil Burns

Default Norway Fjord Cruise http://www.fjordline.co.uk/

Hi see http://www.fjordline.co.uk/

Not a cruise ship more a Car ferry but the food (Extra but cheaper if
prepaid) is good its a Morgan's board (Buffet) plenty of fish! and also a
carvery

Scenery is fantastic

Accommodation is very cosy go for the top grade

Enjoy Regards

Neil UK

Old May 26th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Lee

Yes !!! Did it on the Bergen Line from Bergen to Kirkenes (on Russian
border) some years back. Fantastic trip----------------beautiful scenery,
comfortable cabins, good food. Wouldn't do it rt, as we did, however.

Had a very interesting experience. We were given an itinerary, but there are
short stops that were not on it. Got up very early one morning when we had
docked, walked around in semi-darkness and suddenly saw our ship pulling
away !! Ran like mad and, amazingly, they came back for us. Two ladies did
not make it back on another stop------------had to take a cab to the next
port. Due to the fjords it was very lengthy and VERY expensive.

Not to be missed, if you get the opportunity.

Old January 15th, 2014, 12:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

kl. 20:31:12 UTC+2 onsdag 26. mai 2004 skrev Robert Clarkson følgende:
Has anyone had experience with the Norwegian (Ferry, Mail) ships that travel up and down the coast of Norway? My wife and I are interested in doing this. Would appreciaate any input and reviews.

Fjord line has ignored so far the market for a connection between England and Norway (Denmark), That is really sought for by many Norwgians and British!

Jarl
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mike Masarski

On Jan 15 2014 6:13 AM, jaskcon wrote:

Fjord line has ignored so far the market for a connection between England

and Norway (Denmark), That
is really sought for by many Norwgians and British!

Jarl

I hope that you realize that you are responding to a discussion that began
and ended nearly 10 years ago.

Old January 15th, 2014, 01:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
"Mike Masarski" wrote:

On Jan 15 2014 6:13 AM, jaskcon wrote:

Fjord line has ignored so far the market for a connection between England

and Norway (Denmark), That
is really sought for by many Norwgians and British!

Jarl

I hope that you realize that you are responding to a discussion that began
and ended nearly 10 years ago.

Better late then never????
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²