With Global Warming A Fact....

Old February 3rd, 2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Beavis and Butt-Head

Default With Global Warming A Fact....

I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

Old February 3rd, 2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jacqueline[_2_]

On 3 Feb 2007 06:39:04 -0800, "Beavis and Butt-Head"
wrote:

I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

The US takes 25% of the pullution in the world! And they refuse to
sign the Kyoto Protocol!!!!!!!!!!!
Old February 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Runge

Good for a start : you think !

news: ...

Old February 3rd, 2007, 06:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected]

wrote:

I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

The US takes 25% of the pullution in the world! And they refuse to
sign the Kyoto Protocol!!!!!!!!!!!

Why one dont mention the ca. 7 milliard people and their cattle that
polute also the atmosphere.
Ton.

Old February 4th, 2007, 10:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Runge

especially in the old town of Jerusalem !!
Why did you pick this city ?

Old February 4th, 2007, 11:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
sechumlib

On 2007-02-03 09:39:04 -0500, "Beavis and Butt-Head"
said:

I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

As opposed to what? Jerusalem, North Dakota?

Old February 5th, 2007, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jack May

"Beavis and Butt-Head" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

All light rail transit will be shut down because it takes most of the money
required to greatly reduce CO2 transportation pollution and to make the
transition to alternative fuels for cars that won't produce CO2

Old February 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,ba.transportation,rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.urban-transit
Jack May

wrote:

I think auto travel will end in all cities around the world,
especially in Europe and in Jerusalem, Israel.

The US takes 25% of the pullution in the world! And they refuse to
sign the Kyoto Protocol!!!!!!!!!!!

The estimates are that technology will allow the US to cut its CO2 emissions
by 60% to 80% . Kyoto with its mainly conservation and anti-technology
biases will be lucky to cut CO2 by more than a percent or two.