Ron May say: [FORGERY ALERT] Suspect all traffic through news.x-privat.org

Old August 13th, 2009, 06:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.comp.freeware
Ron May[_2_]

Default Ron May say: [FORGERY ALERT] Suspect all traffic through news.x-privat.org

#pistolero # wrote on rec.travel.cruises:

Ron May wrote..........

It seems our resident forger has gotten a replacement account at
news.x-privat.org and is attempting to disrupt this group again.

For the record, I don't use that server. Neither does Gordon, Yrrah,
John Corliss, Mark Marsh, Bjorn S., Cawshus and maybe others who've
been forged today.

Any traffic posted to ACF through news.x-privat.org probably shouldn't
be accepted at face value at least for now, and there are several
others that are easy to abuse as well.

When some post seems out of character, it's good to check the header
before taking the bait.

My post headers always contain all of the following:

From: Ron May (Easy to forge, but sometimes
altered because forging name and email will often get an account
cancelled by most legitimate servers

Much header information above can also be forged, but if it is, the
dead giveaway is that it is posted through an anonymizing mail2news
server such az dizum.com and the real Path: will reveal that.

Ron May:
you must have very well-taken care of on the manufacture of accusations
against news.x-privat.org. They are reputable servant of the news that much
people use from time to time including me. You like to be net cop maybe?
I send them email to also alert them to your accusations and to your own
news supplier: X-Complaint news:
and your ISP of,
?That does make you a Texas Redneck?

Ron May ISP informaçion:

Host information for "76.185.214.12":
Host name: cpe-76-185-214-12.tx.res.rr.com
IP address: 76.185.214.12
Country: United States (US)
Domain name: rr.com
Top-Level: COM
Country (EN): Commercial
Country (DE): Kommerzielle Unternehmen
Whois server: whois.internic.net

Heh! It looks like that cowardly scum asshole Ron May over there on
alt.comp.freeware is aiming to be a self appointed net cop. He should set up
his own moderated newsgroup so he can control everything that gets posted.

I hope that his news provider [X-Complaint news:
] and
ISP [cpe-76-185-214-12.tx.res.rr.com] cut him off for making unfounded
allegations about a respectable news server provider [news.x-privat.org]
which I have used for a long time and also on this newsgroup.

VBG

--
Ron M. ( rec.travel.cruises )
-Help improve the Usenet experience. Please don't feed the trolls.