The Tibet Myth

Old August 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
///Boochap///

Default The Tibet Myth

Nice stuff to read about Tibet and the Dalai Lama...

http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html

Old August 4th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Evelyn Ruut

(to reply to me personally, remove 'sox")
"///Boochap///" wrote in message
Nice stuff to read about Tibet and the Dalai Lama...

http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html

Your dog was here the other day and posted the same crap. I replied to him
as follows.

"Man's Best Friend" wrote in message
om...
Torture and Mutilation
In the Dalai Lama's Tibet, torture and mutilation---including eye
gouging, the pulling out of tongues, hamstringing, and amputation--
were favored punishments inflicted upon runaway serfs and thieves.

Posted by MBF

= E N D . =

I suppose you think this is news?
There is a book about the history of Tibet that tells that, and all of it.

Shall we talk about the Christianization of Europe?
How many were burnt and tortured during the inquisition?

The witch trials in Massachusetts?
How about what the Native Americans have been through?

If that isn't enough, let's discuss how Europe dealt with the Jews only a
few short years ago?

Just today I watched a documentary that was a total horror .... All about
Hawaii and how the native people there were decimated by illness and
disenfranchisation, while nations squabbled over their islands and how to
dominate them.

Just a couple of weeks ago there were beheadings on the news and on the
internet, for religious and political reasons. What? No righteous
indignation over that?

Look, MBF......What we are speaking of is man's inhumanity to man.

Hasn't got a thing to do with Buddhism, Christianity or Islam, (ALL of which
preach peace and loving kindness to others) ....but everything to do with
human nature and the 5 poisons of the mind.....hatred, greed, anger,
jealousy, ignorance.

Man's inhumanity to man is the REAL issue and the 5 poisons he spews.

Have you got any suggestions on how to deal with that?
--
Regards,
Evelyn

(to reply to me personally, remove 'sox")

Old August 5th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Bee

Boochap wrote:
...about Tibet and the Dalai Lama...
http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html

What a distressing and thought provoking article the Michael Parenti's
report is! I must thank you, Boochap, for bring this to my attention.
It absolutely demands a wider audience.

Bee.
--
[I have found my Shangri-La in ntlworld.]

Old August 5th, 2004, 01:53 PM
///Black and White///

why, so aggitated with craps?

if it's a crap..just ignore.

-----------

Old August 5th, 2004, 01:53 PM
///Black and White///

why, so aggitated with craps?

if it's a crap..just ignore.

-----------

Old August 5th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Pema

"Bee" wrote in message ...
Boochap wrote:
...about Tibet and the Dalai Lama...
http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html

What a distressing and thought provoking article the Michael Parenti's
report is! I must thank you, Boochap, for bring this to my attention.
It absolutely demands a wider audience.

Bee.

the guys a flamer bee...some flowers are venus flytraps and are not to be lit on...
best,
pema

Old August 5th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Bee

Pema wrote:
Bee wrote:
Boochap wrote:
...about Tibet and the Dalai Lama...
http://www.swans.com/library/art9/mparen01.html

..thank you, Boochap, for bring this to my attention.
..It absolutely demands a wider audience.

the guys a flamer bee...

Is he really?

Bee.
--
[I have found my Shangri-La in ntlworld.]