Princess Easiest to Work With!

Old January 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Princess Easiest to Work With!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Princess and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Princess Voted Easiest Cruise Line to Work With by Travel Agents
Annual "Cruise Week" Survey Again Ranks Company Tops in Agency
Relations and Customer Service

SANTA CLARITA, Calif.
A poll of more than 500 travel agents has rated Princess as the
easiest cruise line to work with, out of nine cruise lines. The
randomly selected cruise sellers were polled by Cruise Week , a
leading industry newsletter, and asked to rate their overall
experience working with each line. Princess was ranked the number one
Mainstream Line by agents for the third time in the survey's four-year
history.
"Agents who took part in this survey were overwhelmingly positive in
their comments about the quality of customer service Princess provides
to travel agents and their clients," said Mike Driscoll, editor of
Cruise Week . He also noted that agents consistently used adjectives
such as "outstanding" and "awesome" to describe their dealings with
the line, and made regular mention of how well clients were treated.

"Customer service to both our travel agent partners and their clients
is a top priority at Princess, so we're extraordinarily pleased to
learn just how highly agents value all of our efforts," said Jan
Swartz, Princess' senior vice president of customer service and sales.
"This top rating in Cruise Week's survey tells us that our commitment
to the agency community, and our continuing efforts to give them all
the support we can, is having a positive impact on our relationships
with travel agents."

Swartz points to Princess OneSource and the POLAR Online booking
engine as examples of programs the company has created to address the
needs of agents.

Old January 19th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Monica

Ray, we're leaving on the Grand Princess on Sat for our first cruise. I
hope this good report is reflected in all the other aspects of the ship
I'd like to thank you for your press releases. I've read most of them with
interest and appreciate the insight into the world of cruising
Monica

Old January 20th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Don Hyatt

And I was beginning to think Ray spent all his time in this news group
just getting abused ;-)

Don Hyatt
Cary, NC

Karen Segboer wrote:

Thanks for the insight, Ray :-)

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:43:38 GMT, (Karen
Segboer) wrote:

Ray, do you find this to be true?

Hi Karen,

Yes, I do find Princess the easiest of the mainstream lines to work
with. One bonus is that since they are based in California, most of
the rez agents even speak English. The Princess Polar computer system
is by far the best of all of the cruise lines. Fortunately, the
Princess Polar computer system is being implemented in the other
Carnival Corp brands. The one exception, as I understand it, is there
has been no final decision to use Polar at Carnival.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews ®
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old January 20th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Don Hyatt

And I was beginning to think Ray spent all his time in this news group
just getting abused ;-)

Don Hyatt
Cary, NC

Karen Segboer wrote: