Photo's of my travels.

Old September 17th, 2005, 08:43 AM
John

Default Photo's of my travels.

If you like you can watch the travelphoto's i have taken till so far.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Have fun watching them.
Goto:
http://community.webshots.com/user/johnvanzon-reg

Old September 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
John

Moderator,

Such posting must be blocked.

"John" skrev i melding
bel.net...

Old September 17th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Juliana L Holm

There is no moderator. This is a totally open newsgroup.

Julie

--
Julie
**********
Old September 17th, 2005, 10:43 PM
gilbert

Juliana L Holm wrote:
There is no moderator. This is a totally open newsgroup.

Yebbut, surely redundant apostrophes should be blocked?

:O)

Old September 17th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Alan S

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:56:06 GMT, "John"
wrote:

Moderator,

Such posting must be blocked.

Thank you for letting me know. I will take care of it as
soon as I become the moderator.

Considering that you are posting on an unmoderated
newsgroup, that may be quite a while.

Of course, as no-one is likely to vote for me to become
moderator, in the unlikely event that they change the rules,
it may take even longer.

I haven't heard of "Tele2 Norway AS Public Access" - how do
you access this group? Which group are you reading? You
posted in rec.travel.asia, rec.travel.australia+nz,
rec.travel.budget.backpack, and rec.travel.latin-america

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old September 19th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Manicmedic

wrote:

Moderator,

Such posting must be blocked.

Thank you for letting me know. I will take care of it as
soon as I become the moderator.

Considering that you are posting on an unmoderated
newsgroup, that may be quite a while.

Of course, as no-one is likely to vote for me to become
moderator, in the unlikely event that they change the rules,
it may take even longer.

I haven't heard of "Tele2 Norway AS Public Access" - how do
you access this group? Which group are you reading? You
posted in rec.travel.asia, rec.travel.australia+nz,
rec.travel.budget.backpack, and rec.travel.latin-america

Cheers, Alan, Australia

I have found these useful ..... thanks for sharing them.

manic