Can't fit economy - can't afford 1st

Old July 15th, 2004, 05:40 AM

Default Can't fit economy - can't afford 1st. He's lying he's just fat.

Probably can't afford first class cause he spent it all on super sizing
his McDonalds and eating Venti Mocha Lattes.

There is NO way this guy is tall. And even if his post were true 6'5"
and 250 IS FAT. You should be 200 at the most.

Start by taping your mouth shut. And maybe someday after riding the bus,
where you belong, you'll lose enough weight

Old July 15th, 2004, 08:33 AM
G M

Default Can't fit economy - can't afford 1st.

Find you a very small travel
companion that will at least
pay there own fare & maybe
yours.

Old July 15th, 2004, 08:33 AM
G M

Old July 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Casey

There is NO way this guy is tall. And even if his post were true
6'5" and 250 IS FAT. You should be 200 at the most.

What if he is muscular. Above average weight doesn't always
equate to higher fat content.

Lou Ferigno, the television Hulk, was 6'5" and 275 at that time. Even
a web-tv bozo like gymdandy can see that he was hardly fat. Most
Americans are obese, but that does not preclude some Americans
from being tall and really muscular.

Pete

Old July 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Lazarus Long

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:13:30 GMT, "Casey"
wrote:

There is NO way this guy is tall. And even if his post were true
6'5" and 250 IS FAT. You should be 200 at the most.

What if he is muscular. Above average weight doesn't always
equate to higher fat content.

Lou Ferigno, the television Hulk, was 6'5" and 275 at that time. Even
a web-tv bozo like gymdandy can see that he was hardly fat. Most
Americans are obese, but that does not preclude some Americans
from being tall and really muscular.

I don't know that I'd say "most." "Lot's", sure, but not "most."
Old July 17th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Your Home Business

James

Join jet99 and go for FREE!
no kidding recent conference call info
and link info below
www.Jet99Calls.com Thur 7-15-04
REAL http://www.jet99.net/jet99-071504.rm

The Jet99 Test Flight will be open until August 9, 2004. Jet99 is a Travel
and Cash Rewards Company that is a simple, easy and rewarding way to earn
Travel Miles and Cash.

http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

Jet99 has a Friends-Fly-Free Program your ticket to more "FREE Tickets" For
every new member you refer that earns a "Free" Round trip airline ticket in
the US or Anywhere in the world - You earn a matching ticket to go anywhere
you want to go. You can refer additional members by using your personal
website below:

http://www.jet99.com/free_flying

When you enroll for "FREE" you receive:
Accrue one (1) Travel Mile for everyone that enrolls after you
Ability to earn cash rewards $100, $2500, and $25,000
A Personal Jet99 Website
A Private Back Office to track your Travel and Cash Rewards
Jet99 was established to be a fun, easy and simple way for people to earn a
FREE round trip airline ticket and cash. The perfect goal for Jet99 would be
for you to spend about 1 hour of your life, not 1 hour a week, or a night,
or a day, and end up with a FREE round trip airline ticket to any place your
heart desires and some cash!

http://www.jet99.com/free_flying
Any suggestions for how I can fly (right now or at any time) from Los
Angeles to Europe for concert bookings---or to the Eastern U.S., for
that matter---given that I don't fit in economy-class seats and can't
afford 1st-class?

(Please don't tell me about greater leg-room. That's good, but not
remotely the whole issue. I can't fit in the economy seats. I'm a bit
over 6'6" tall, my seated height above a rigid seat is over 41", and my
weight is 250. Not fat, just big. And as you know, the airlines have no
legal obligation to accommodate all comers. Actually, even 1st-class
seat backs are too low for neck & head support.

I haven't flown for five years, since an Eastern University flew me
there in First to give a lecture-recital and a seminar.

Thanks.

James Boyk
Performance Recordings (R)
http://www.performancerecordings.com