Blue Man Group on Norwegian Epic!!

Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

Default Blue Man Group on Norwegian Epic!!

(sorry, I just had to)
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Mark (SF)" wrote in message
(sorry, I just had to)

LOL, Mark, let me know if Sisker calls you out on it! Nah! He only has the
guts to go after women....but then, when it comes to spamming again...maybe
not! ;-)

Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NomenNeisco

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Mark (SF)" wrote in message
(sorry, I just had to)

LOL, Mark, let me know if Sisker calls you out on it! Nah! He only has the
guts to go after women....but then, when it comes to spamming again...maybe
not! ;-)

Yet another Quennie O'Boil post mentioning the
subject of her "killfile".
Can we say, Obsessive?
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 5/22/2009 8:23 PM NomenNeisco wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Mark (SF)" wrote in message

(sorry, I just had to)

LOL, Mark, let me know if Sisker calls you out on it! Nah! He only
has the guts to go after women....but then, when it comes to
spamming again...maybe not! ;-)

Yet another Quennie O'Boil post mentioning the
subject of her "killfile".
Can we say, Obsessive?

NomenNeisco, be a real man, real woman, real transsexual, or real
hermaphrodite and post your responses with your real name and your
reachable e-mail address! Otherwise you are a COWARD. And you aren't
the first one. I simply refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed
whatever you are. So don't waste the bandwidth.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera