PALIN INC.

Old May 4th, 2010, 05:09 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)[_3_]

Default PALIN INC.

From: Brian
Newsgroups:
alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retireme nt,rec.tr
avel.europe
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 22:43:18 -0400
Subject: PALIN INC.

On Sat, 01 May 2010 22:23:52 +0200, Donna Evleth
wrote:

AHHH, Thank you, Saint Jean. You are far holier than I can ever hope to be,
since you so judge me. I still happen to think that out of wedlock
pregnancy is a problem. Sarah's daughter chose not to abort? That is fine.
I'm all for it. But I've also heard the slogan, "adoption, not abortion".
Aren't there a lot of potential warm, loving parent out there who would love
to love this child? Who could provide the child with both a father and a
mother? Not to mention financial support?

Are you saying that everyone who is pregnant and unmarried should give
up the baby for adoption if they don't have an abortion?

Unfortunately, liberal society and the schools have taught kids that
there is nothing wrong with sex outside of marriage and having
children out of wedlock.

Back when I was young a million years ago, a common alternative was for the
pregnant girl to marry the father of the child. He was supposed to do the
right thing and in those days, usually did.

And then if they weren't happy, they were expected to do the right
thing and figure out how to be as happy as they could be. It is
interesting to read people from societies which have arranged
marriages defend them. Apparently the commitment can help to build
the relationship, even though that is counterintuitive to our
current system. And certainly when people are expected not to
divorce, they don't look at that as an option the first road bump
that comes up. I bet that most any guy stuck alone for a lifetime
on a tropical island with Brooke Shields would eventually find her
acceptable, if they could just get past the Brezhnev eyebrows.
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Brian[_1_]

On Tue, 04 May 2010 13:09:40 +0200, Donna Evleth
wrote:

Back when I was young a million years ago, a common alternative was for the
pregnant girl to marry the father of the child. He was supposed to do the
right thing and in those days, usually did.

Donna Evleth

My time too. But times have changed a lot since then.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:56 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
deconstructing desmond coughlan

On Sat, 1 May 2010 20:21:28 -0500, "Jean O'Boyle"

. ..
On 2010-05-01, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Sorry, because of your dislike of Sarah Palin, your vision is blurred by
the fact that she is attractive. Millions disagree with you so I guess
you are prejudiced or she just is not your type! ;-)

Millions believe in fairies, too.

As far as intelligence, I wonder how you compare?...Have you been a
governor, a senator, mayor or even a councilman?

Since when has intelligence been a criterion for election?

How can you compare YOUR intelligence to hers? She may not be
presidential material, but she certainly says it the way it is...As for
bigotry, I have never heard her say a word against any race, nationality,
religion or whatever that showed any bigotry.

She doesn't have to. She's Republican. Racism is part of the CV.

She speaks for the average American of all classes.

Grow up. She speaks for the rich and privileged.

I find her refreshing and gutsy and a very down to earth person

You're an idiot.

And you Sir, IF you are a Jew, as your name indicates,

The poster is no Jew. He uses the handle of "Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein"
to make a parody of Jewish names. His name is Desmond Edward
Coughlan, and he is on record as not only denying the Shoah ever
happened [1], but has insisted that the Nazis were totally innocent
of the murder of any Jews [2]. Further, when he does admit to
a _minor_ killing of Jews by the Nazis he insists he does not find it
to have been "evil" [3], while trying to _defend_ the murder of Jews
in Auschwitz [4]. In addition to stating that the Jewish victims of
the Shoah were "in the absolute... perfect equivalents, both morally
and legally" to murderers who have been executed for committing murder
[4].

must have seen Obama
throw Israel under the bus not too long ago...He would not allow photos of
himself and Prime Minister Netanyahu to be taken when Netanyahu last
visited. Netanyahu left angry....Too bad, Israel is a good friend of the
USA, but our president bows only to King Abdullah with plenty of photos
announcing it to the world. Sarah Palin's message is not for the
rich...Guess who is rich? The Kennedy Family, Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, Joe
Biden, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to name a few.. Granted there are many
rich in both parties, but to think that Palin speaks to the rich is a big
fallacy...That is wrong with our government, too many rich people making
decisions for the poor and middle class who have no real touch with
reality..We need more of a common sense mentality when choosing our
candidates..
Calling names as you have above shows lack of civility when discussing
anything with you.

It is not due to Desmond's lack of civility, but to his lack of
sanity. You first must make allowances for the fact that Desmond
is mentally unhinged.

[1] "we stopped killing people because of their religion and race
centuries ago" -- Desmond Edward Coughlan - posted in 1999, the
same century in which the Shoah occurred.
http://tinyurl.com/4qzc2e

[2] "Are we to accept the word of a committee, bent on revenge, which
in itself violated the human rights of the Nazis ?" -- Desmond Edward
Coughlan.
http://tinyurl.com/5pgz2q

[3] "I do not find the Shoah 'evil'..." - Desmond Edward Coughlan.
http://tinyurl.com/6j2pns

[4] "Even Auschwitz wouldn't execute a 72-year-old man..." -- Desmond
Edward Coughlan.
http://tinyurl.com/55pszc

[5] "In the absolute, the Nazi Holocaust and the death penalty are
perfect equivalents, both morally and legally." -- Desmond Edward
Coughlan.
http://tinyurl.com/263djg

A real Jew deconstructing desmond "phony Jew" coughlan
http://alt-activism-death-penalty.info/dictionary.html

--Jean

Old May 5th, 2010, 06:40 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
AStext

On Apr 27, 9:20*pm, bringyagrogalong wrote:
Tis PJ *Odonovan wrote:

PALIN INC.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/117d4zEvleths

(very long with a lot to chew on but please read at least some of the
current 187 comments from readers)

Excerpt:

"..The numbers are staggering. Over the past year, Palin has amassed a
$12 million fortune and shows no sign of slowing down....."

Australia's opposition leader, Tony Abbott, has been likened to a
dumbed-down Sarah Palin

No he hasn't.

It was you that was compared to a dumbed down Kevin Rudd and Wayne
Swan combined - remember?

because of the moronic things he comes out
with, but he'd be lucky to be worth $12.