Avoid Sweden at all cost!!!

Old January 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
The Rockstar

Default Avoid Sweden at all cost!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!
Old January 18th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Markku Grönroos

"The Rockstar" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Do a favour and avoid Finland as well. I don't know about killing but a hebe
ambassador ruined a work of art.

Old January 18th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Padraig Breathnach

The Rockstar wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

I looked. What is there in that to motivate me to avoid Sweden?

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Who are "they" who will be killing Jews?

Are you a troll or a moron?

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old January 18th, 2004, 08:29 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

The Rockstar wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

I looked. What is there in that to motivate me to avoid Sweden?

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Who are "they" who will be killing Jews?

Are you a troll or a moron?

Thre's a difference?

Old January 18th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Sjoerd

"The Rockstar" schreef in bericht
ink.net...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

What the heck are you talking about? The Israeli ambassador to Sweden
destroyed a work of art, and apparently the Israeli prime minister supports
him. If anyone has lost its soul, it is the Israeli government.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Who will be "killing jews again"? The Israeli government? I agree, with
their terrorism against innocent Palestinians, and their refusal to accept
peace, they are indeed responsible for the death of many jews.

Sjoerd

Old January 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Padraig Breathnach

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

The Rockstar wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

I looked. What is there in that to motivate me to avoid Sweden?

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Who are "they" who will be killing Jews?

Are you a troll or a moron?

Thre's a difference?

Some trolls are intelligent -- just twisted. I might name some people
in this newsgroup, but that might be considered trolling.

Old January 18th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Jeremy

On 18/1/04 21:53, in article ,
"Sjoerd" wrote:

"The Rockstar" schreef in bericht
ink.net...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

What the heck are you talking about? The Israeli ambassador to Sweden
destroyed a work of art, and apparently the Israeli prime minister supports
him. If anyone has lost its soul, it is the Israeli government.

Hah! Criticising "Butcher" Sharon! Obviously you are a rabid anti-semite (or
else a self-hating Jew) - the only options for anyone daring to suggest that
Israel is in any way less than perfect.

J;

Old January 18th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Jeremy

On 18/1/04 20:00, in article , "Markku
Grönroos" wrote:

"The Rockstar" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...den/index.html

Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.

Soon they will be killing jews again!

Do a favour and avoid Finland as well. I don't know about killing but a hebe
ambassador ruined a work of art.

Whatever next - some nutter slashing Mona Lisa if he thinks she is "smiling
at him in an anti-semitic way"?

J;

Old January 18th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Peter Schneider

:
: Europe has lost it soul. Do not waste your money.
:
: Soon they will be killing jews again!

Avoid Israel and Israeli products at all costs.

The Israelis are killing the Palestinians and are stealing their
water and land. That is the reason for growing antisemitism in Europe.