Azamara Club Cruises

Old March 28th, 2010, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ned & Jane Alpert

Default Azamara Club Cruises

Sailing Journey on April 1, the first itinerary of the "new" Azamara Club
Cruises.

Does anybody know if Celebrity Elite status will carry over -- it would be
nice to be able to enjoy some loyalty benefits.

Thx, Ned

Old March 28th, 2010, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Joseph Coulter[_6_]

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:27:42 -0700, "Ned & Jane Alpert"
wrote:

Sailing Journey on April 1, the first itinerary of the "new" Azamara Club
Cruises.

Does anybody know if Celebrity Elite status will carry over -- it would be
nice to be able to enjoy some loyalty benefits.

Thx, Ned

they haven't started a separate club yet, so IIRC you will be in good
shape. We sailed Azamara last year and loved it. With free wine at
dinner and lundh, I might not be persuaded to leave at the end of the
cruise! (it was hard enough to leave my last one)
Joseph Coulter
Joseph Coulter Cruises and Vacations
www.josephcoulter.com
Old March 29th, 2010, 02:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Ned & Jane Alpert
wrote:

Does anybody know if Celebrity Elite status will carry over -- it would be
nice to be able to enjoy some loyalty benefits.

It is still the same club, Captains Club, on Azamara, they have not
changed it yet, so your status is the same.

--
Charles

Old March 29th, 2010, 03:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ned & Jane Alpert

Thanks much!

"Charles" wrote in message
d...