Post Cruise Hotel Adas

Old April 1st, 2010, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Post Cruise Hotel Adas

Here's a link to the hotel where we'll stay for a day in Rome post our
Crown Princess transatlantic. I think it's one that was featured in a
Globe Trekker segment. http://www.adashotel.com/

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/

Old April 1st, 2010, 10:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

On Apr 1, 1:09*pm, Brian K wrote:
Here's a link to the hotel where we'll stay for a day in Rome post our
Crown Princess transatlantic. I think it's one that was featured in a
Globe Trekker segment.http://www.adashotel.com/

Hi, Brian,

I guess I missed the news that you're doing a transat ending in Rome.
Yippee! That's exciting! I've only done one crossing and just loved
it. Will you hit any ports before you disembark in Rome? Your hotel is
well-located for making the most of your day and night in Rome.

Diana
Old April 2nd, 2010, 05:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

D Ball conferred with the ghost of Faye Wray and said On 4/1/2010 5:23 PM:
On Apr 1, 1:09 pm, Brian wrote:

Here's a link to the hotel where we'll stay for a day in Rome post our
Crown Princess transatlantic. I think it's one that was featured in a
Globe Trekker segment.http://www.adashotel.com/

Hi, Brian,

I guess I missed the news that you're doing a transat ending in Rome.
Yippee! That's exciting! I've only done one crossing and just loved
it. Will you hit any ports before you disembark in Rome? Your hotel is
well-located for making the most of your day and night in Rome.

Diana

Ports of Call include: Gibraltar, Alicante, Barcelona, Marcelle,
Livorno/Pisa or Florence, and Rome.

--
________

Old April 2nd, 2010, 04:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

Ports of Call include: Gibraltar, Alicante, Barcelona, Marcelle,
Livorno/Pisa or Florence, and Rome.

That's a nice line-up of stops following a crossing, Brian. I will
look forward to hearing your reports on the first two ports, which I
haven't seen. As you are a photographer, I think you will adore
Barcelona in particular--it's a feast for the eyes, especially with
all of the Gaudi architecture, of course. (I think you'll get more
feedback if you use the spelling Marseille.) I hope you're considering
a tour for Livorno, as that day involves some logistics!